Trade Deadline Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

RichD

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by RichD »

Trade for Astros 3b Colin Moran then 3b is set for years to come. Glasnow should get it done. We need to keep packing this line up with bats.

Bring up Luplow in a few weeks, they had him in RF last night, he has played left all year.

Trade Cutch in the off season.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

0A313B301C580 wrote: Trade for Astros 3b Colin Moran then 3b is set for years to come. Glasnow should get it done. We need to keep packing this line up with bats.

Bring up Luplow in a few weeks, they had him in RF last night, he  has played left all year.

Trade Cutch in the off season.

Moran is on the DL. I don't think he can be traded (not positive on that). He fouled a ball off his face a few days ago. But I agree. I would probably make that move.
Bobster21

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

447F757E52160 wrote: Trade for Astros 3b Colin Moran then 3b is set for years to come. Glasnow should get it done. We need to keep packing this line up with bats.

Interesting. But Moran suffered a fractured cheekbone last Saturday. No word on how long he'll be out. Would still be a good move for the future.
Jerseykc

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by Jerseykc »

2 things I'm super happy about

1) the Lastros moved to the AL so we can trade with them and not have the excuse of them being in the same division

2) the Lastros moved to the AL so we aren't looking up at them in the standings for the next 5 or so years.

:D
skinnyhorse

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by skinnyhorse »

Marte has not been good at all since his return, isn't playing great defense and not hitting much at all. I'm not sure what to do but team looked better without him. Not sure why Frazier has been the odd man out he is a big plus on offense.
RichD

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by RichD »

I like Frazier .Just not sure what to do with him. He clearly has a nice stroke but has been on a slide of late . I dont see him as a long term starter. but he will be in the league 10 + years.

He might be that guy that hits 300+ with 30+ doubles and 4-6 hr. and plays multiple positions in a full season. That`s a solid player. Martin Prado type.

But i want 280+ 30 + 2b and 20+ hr guys everywhere in the order.

Frazier reminds me of Alex Presley
RichD

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by RichD »

123F32232435226261500 wrote: Trade for Astros 3b Colin Moran then 3b is set for years to come. Glasnow should get it done. We need to keep packing this line up with bats.

Interesting. But Moran suffered a fractured cheekbone last Saturday. No word on how long he'll be out. Would still be a good move for the future.

Was wondering why he hasnt played the last few days .He was on a nice little tear. Stros have Bregman and Martinez switching btween 3rd /ss . Srtos are loaded.

We need to find away to pilfer AA-AAA prospects .They have starters across the board who going will be there for years to come.
fjk090852-7

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by fjk090852-7 »

If the Bucs have a poor series against the Padres, and the Brewers and Cubs keep getting further ahead of them, I expect we will hear some rumors about whether they will move Cole on Monday. If Huntington was offered a deal that would help them in the future I think he would pull the trigger.
RichD

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by RichD »

Bucs could go after Velander and his massive $28 mill per year.

How , well we need to trade Josh Harrison (10 mill per next 3 yrs.) .Marte $28 mill next 3.

That would make Velander affordable next 3 years. He would be our AJ Burrnett. AL to NL he would dominate .

Shite if we do it right we can get Velander for cheap...Tigers need prospects and MLB players i would lay it out . Big time .

Velander with a fresh start change of scene....Woo hooo!

Josh Harrison

Marte or Polonco

Meadows

Glasnow

+ prospects Newman /Suiter etc.

for

Velander

Velander

Cole

Tallion

Nova

Kuhl /Williams/Baralt

Sweet  8-)
Ecbucs

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by Ecbucs »

013A303B17530 wrote: Bucs could go after Velander and his massive $28 mill per year.

How , well we need to trade Josh Harrison (10 mill per next 3 yrs.) .Marte $28 mill next 3.

That would make Velander affordable next 3 years. He would be our AJ Burrnett. AL to NL he would dominate .

Shite if we do it right we can get Velander for cheap...Tigers need prospects and MLB players i would lay it out . Big time .

Velander with a fresh start change of scene....Woo hooo!

Josh Harrison

Marte

Meadows

Glasnow

+ prospects

for

Velander

Velander

Cole

Tallion

Nova

Kuhl /Williams/Baralt

Sweet  8-)

RichD, where are you in Alabama? I'm in Scottsboro?