Game Thread - 6/1 - Bucs @ Dodgers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

49686049626A0D0 wrote: Why not a “walk the plank” off the third deck onto a pile of mattresses?  You know…Pirate theme.

Wasn’t there an old story about Bob Prince diving off a hotel balconey into a pool?
That's an awesome idea!
I had seen "The Gunner" at a few social events. My Uncle was a member of the PAA and took my cousin and me there a few times.

From what I saw of him,he was feeling no pain when he dove off

that hotel balcony ;D

The Gunner was a good swimmer in his younger days.  Prince often felt no pain even in the booth.
Just think, if it wasn't for the gunner, we would never have been

subjected to a Green Weenie. Don't know if that's good or bad ;D
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

005640545B41515A574072555F535B5E1C51320 wrote: Pirates beat the Dodgers five of six on the season.  I can only conclude that Cherington must be a genius.
Is that what a certain golfing buddy of your's said?!!
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

0937323A2931313A1A3F283B6C5E0 wrote: Pirates beat the Dodgers five of six on the season.  I can only conclude that Cherington must be a genius.
Is that what a certain golfing buddy of your's said?!!

He showed up to play yesterday wearing a Pirates cap. I said to him, "So then you must think Cherington's a genius, too." He laughed. It was a sheepish laugh. He's all onboard with what BC is doing.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Derek Shelton, 2022 MOY! 'll give Cherington props for getting Shelton.

6-4 in his most recent 10; getting the most out of stuff Cherington gives him to work with.

The future is now!
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

655047474C7547474C4B47220 wrote: Derek Shelton, 2022 MOY!  'll give Cherington props for getting Shelton.

6-4 in his most recent 10; getting the most out of stuff Cherington gives him to work with. 

The future is now! 

Don't wait too long to order your World Series tickets. But a word of caution: Shelton plans on resting all his best plyers during the series. He wants them ready for spring training.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6C594E4E457C4E4E45424E2B0 wrote: Derek Shelton, 2022 MOY!  'll give Cherington props for getting Shelton.

The future is now! 

You have seen the light!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5E737E6F68796E2E2D1C0 wrote: Derek Shelton, 2022 MOY!  'll give Cherington props for getting Shelton.

The future is now! 

Don't wait too long to order your World Series tickets. But a word of caution: Shelton plans on resting all his best plyers during the series. He wants them ready for spring training.
:D :D :D
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

517C71606776612122130 wrote: Derek Shelton, 2022 MOY!  'll give Cherington props for getting Shelton.

The future is now! 

No other manager could milk this talent for all its worth like Shelty can.    His players really respond to his creative ingenuity that is cutting edge.  I'm encouraged by it.  He's saving Ben's ass from the chopping block.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5C697E7E754C7E7E75727E1B0 wrote: Derek Shelton, 2022 MOY!  'll give Cherington props for getting Shelton.

The future is now! 

No other manager could milk this talent for all its worth like Shelty can.    His players really respond to his creative ingenuity that is coming edge.  I'm encouraged by it.  He's saving Ben's ass from the chopping block.

Did you clear your statement with Shedman before you posted it?
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

47797C74677F7F745471667522100 wrote: Derek Shelton, 2022 MOY!  'll give Cherington props for getting Shelton.

The future is now! 

No other manager could milk this talent for all its worth like Shelty can.    His players really respond to his creative ingenuity that is coming edge.  I'm encouraged by it.  He's saving Ben's ass from the chopping block.

Did you clear your statement with Shedman before you posted it?
I don't remember on game which received this many posts