Adam Frazier

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Adam Frazier

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

614B40704751515D320 wrote: In the old days, you didn't often trade within the division, but since St, Louis just lost their 2nd baseman (Wong), maybe they'd have some interest in Adam Frazier?

I want Julio Rodriguez, 23 years old, the Cards #15 prospect, and their second highest ranking catching prospect. Projects as a MLB backup, but in our system, he would be valuable. He would immediately become the Indy starter and our #3 catcher.
I have discarded my Pirates paraphernalia and have begun replacing it with Indy items :D ;D
DemDog

Adam Frazier

Post by DemDog »

4A7471796A727279597C6B782F1D0 wrote: In the old days, you didn't often trade within the division, but since St, Louis just lost their 2nd baseman (Wong), maybe they'd have some interest in Adam Frazier?

I want Julio Rodriguez, 23 years old, the Cards #15 prospect, and their second highest ranking catching prospect. Projects as a MLB backup, but in our system, he would be valuable. He would immediately become the Indy starter and our #3 catcher.
I have discarded my Pirates paraphernalia and have begun replacing it with Indy items  :D ;D

That's 1 strike against you WWD. I will elevate your wife to replace you on OBN because she has some brains! Tell her Possum says Let's Go Bucs! ;) :D
DemDog

Adam Frazier

Post by DemDog »

5A707B4B7C6A6A66090 wrote: In the old days, you didn't often trade within the division, but since St, Louis just lost their 2nd baseman (Wong), maybe they'd have some interest in Adam Frazier?

I want Julio Rodriguez, 23 years old, the Cards #15 prospect, and their second-highest ranking catching prospect. Projects as an MLB backup, but in our system, he would be valuable. He would immediately become the Indy starter and our #3 catcher.

The Cards are odds on favorites to run away with the division so why not help them with the NL crown and maybe a WS ring while BC is at it. I like Frazier a lot but we need prospects for a few seasons down the road. So go for it BC.
SCBucco

Adam Frazier

Post by SCBucco »

6A4B436A41492E0 wrote: In the old days, you didn't often trade within the division, but since St, Louis just lost their 2nd baseman (Wong), maybe they'd have some interest in Adam Frazier?

I want Julio Rodriguez, 23 years old, the Cards #15 prospect, and their second-highest ranking catching prospect. Projects as an MLB backup, but in our system, he would be valuable. He would immediately become the Indy starter and our #3 catcher.

The Cards are odds on favorites to run away with the division so why not help them with the NL crown and maybe a WS ring while BC is at it.  I like Frazier a lot but we need prospects for a few seasons down the road.  So go for it BC.

Frazier doesn't help us win or be competitive at this point, so I'd deal him. However he doesn't make the Cards a WS winner IMO. Something about the Cards tarting rotation absent Flaherty leaves alot to be desired.
johnfluharty

Adam Frazier

Post by johnfluharty »

I don't know if Alford is the better player, but I want to see him play more then Polonco.  I suppose my disappointment in Polonco comes largely from his being over-hyped as a prospect, but I've seen enough of him at this point.  I'd like to see us move him for a prospect, even if we have to pick up half of his salary.  Hopefully, he will have a good first half and we can move him at the trade deadline.
Bobster21

Adam Frazier

Post by Bobster21 »

474245434B4158454C5F59542D0 wrote: I don't know if Alford is the better player, but I want to see him play more then Polonco.  I suppose my disappointment in Polonco comes largely from his being over-hyped as a prospect, but I've seen enough of him at this point.  I'd like to see us move him for a prospect, even if we have to pick up half of his salary.  Hopefully, he will have a good first half and we can move him at the trade deadline.

I agree but I think it's more than Polanco's salary that hinders a trade. Even if salary was not an issue, Polanco's performance has probably limited his trade value to a suspect prospect. I'm sure they are hoping he becomes more tradeable by the deadline.
Ecbucs

Adam Frazier

Post by Ecbucs »

6A6F686E666C756861727479000 wrote: I don't know if Alford is the better player, but I want to see him play more then Polonco.  I suppose my disappointment in Polonco comes largely from his being over-hyped as a prospect, but I've seen enough of him at this point.  I'd like to see us move him for a prospect, even if we have to pick up half of his salary.  Hopefully, he will have a good first half and we can move him at the trade deadline.

I hope Alford comes through but think the odds are very much against him. Still the Bucs need to give him a chance and let him play at least half a season even if he is doing poorly. This team can afford to let players show what they can do.
shedman

Adam Frazier

Post by shedman »

So, we are going to spend another year of seeing what we have?
2drfischer@gmail.c

Adam Frazier

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

4B505D5C555956380 wrote: So, we are going to spend another year of seeing what we have?

Yes, Shed, yes, for the millionth time, yes.
johnfluharty

Adam Frazier

Post by johnfluharty »

69727F7E777B741A0 wrote: So, we are going to spend another year of seeing what we have?

I think there's always going to be a few guys that we're going to look at to see what we have. hopefully in the next couple years there won't be as many and the bulk of the team will be set.