SOG/GOG

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

1D3B3C29202C3B2D254E0 wrote: No goat is not an acceptable answer.  Brubaker gave up 2 HR balls which cost us the game.
He gave up 2 runs in 7 IP that's not goat material. Either make it no goat which we had on the board you took this from or the mods should shut down the thread. You cried like a friggen baby till you got your way to allow front office votes so you could make a mockery of the thread by always voting NH.  Do us a favor and remind yourself the thread is for everyone not your ball to take home when you don't get your way.
_______

If you or anyone else wants to run the SOG/GOG thread, have at it. I will step aside.
Surgnbuck

SOG/GOG

Post by Surgnbuck »

312A27262F232C420 wrote: No goat is not an acceptable answer.  Brubaker gave up 2 HR balls which cost us the game.
He gave up 2 runs in 7 IP that's not goat material. Either make it no goat which we had on the board you took this from or the mods should shut down the thread. You cried like a friggen baby till you got your way to allow front office votes so you could make a mockery of the thread by always voting NH.  Do us a favor and remind yourself the thread is for everyone not your ball to take home when you don't get your way.
____

Cancel culture???
Lmao....that isn't "cancel culture". Do you even have a clue what that means?
Surgnbuck

SOG/GOG

Post by Surgnbuck »

544F42434A4649270 wrote: No goat is not an acceptable answer.  Brubaker gave up 2 HR balls which cost us the game.
_______

If you or anyone else wants to run the SOG/GOG thread, have at it.  I will step aside.
Taking the ball and going home are you? Why cant you go along with the rest of the board? Oh wait....you couldn't do that on the old board either. Leopard never changes their spots....seeing as we're throwing around cliches
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

75535441484453454D260 wrote: No goat is not an acceptable answer.  Brubaker gave up 2 HR balls which cost us the game.
_______

If you or anyone else wants to run the SOG/GOG thread, have at it.  I will step aside.
Taking the ball and going home are you? Why cant you go along with the rest of the board? Oh wait....you couldn't do that on the old board either. Leopard never changes their spots....seeing as we're throwing around cliches
________

Same old Surg from the old board. Won't do anything, but sits and snipes at those who do something.
WildwoodDave2

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

3A212C2D242827490 wrote: No goat is not an acceptable answer.  Brubaker gave up 2 HR balls which cost us the game.
_______

________

Same old Surg from the old board.  Won't do anything, but sits and snipes at those who do something.
.5- Cahill

.5- Perez
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

My vote for SOG goes to Trevor Cahill

The current count is:

Cahill - 1.5

Perez - 1.5

The standings are:

SOG

Brubaker - 2

Anderson - 1.5

bull pen -1

Keller - 1

Stallings - 1

Moran - 1

A.Frazier - 1

Polanco - .5

GOG

Cahill - 2

Andersen - 1 1/3

Keller - 1

Feliz - 1

Kuhl - 1

Oviedo - 1

Shelton - 1

Polanco - 1

Brubaker - 1

Fowler - 1/3

Reynolds - 1/3
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

7E656869606C630D0 wrote: No goat is not an acceptable answer.  Brubaker gave up 2 HR balls which cost us the game.
_______

________

Same old Surg from the old board.  Won't do anything, but sits and snipes at those who do something.
Why don't we do it like this? The results for GOG were:

Brubaker 1

Neal Huntington 1

3 people indicated there was no GOG.

Posters can interpret that as they wish, whichever they agree with.

2drfischer@gmail.c

SOG/GOG

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Cahill for SOG.
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

3C6A7C68677D6D666B7C4E69636F6762206D0E0 wrote: Cahill for SOG.
Tough call for me between Cahill's great pitching and Perez's great hitting plus catching of Cahill's great game. I figured Cahill's success was due in part to Perez's catching so I gave Perez the nod.
Surgnbuck

SOG/GOG

Post by Surgnbuck »

110A07060F030C620 wrote: No goat is not an acceptable answer.  Brubaker gave up 2 HR balls which cost us the game.
_______

________

You mean the guy who who not only ran both threads for multiple years but also did write ups and summaries for EACH AND EVERY GAME?? ???? ::)