Game Thread - 6/1 - Bucs @ Dodgers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

321413060F0314020A610 wrote: Why not a “walk the plank” off the third deck onto a pile of mattresses?  You know…Pirate theme.

Wasn’t there an old story about Bob Prince diving off a hotel balconey into a pool?
That's an awesome idea!
I had seen "The Gunner" at a few social events. My Uncle was a member of the PAA and took my cousin and me there a few times.

From what I saw of him,he was feeling no pain when he dove off

that hotel balcony ;D
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

5D63666E7D65656E4E6B7C6F380A0 wrote: Why not a “walk the plank” off the third deck onto a pile of mattresses?  You know…Pirate theme.

Wasn’t there an old story about Bob Prince diving off a hotel balconey into a pool?
That's an awesome idea!
I had seen "The Gunner" at a few social events. My Uncle was a member of the PAA and took my cousin and me there a few times.

that hotel balcony ;D

The Gunner was a good swimmer in his younger days. Prince often felt no pain even in the booth.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

49686049626A0D0 wrote: Why not a “walk the plank” off the third deck onto a pile of mattresses?  You know…Pirate theme.

That's an awesome idea!

that hotel balcony ;D

The Gunner was a good swimmer in his younger days.  Prince often felt no pain even in the booth.
He was on the Pitt swimming team.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

446964757263743437060 wrote: We’d have “Bob Prince’s Walk the Plank” and you’d dive into a pile of Nutting’s unspent money
Great idea. That would be more of a cushion than the mattresses.

Trouble is, it would be too much of a cushion. The person walking the plank would actually have to climb up onto the pile of money.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Pirates beat the Dodgers five of six on the season.  I can only conclude that Cherington must be a genius.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

5305130708120209041321060C00080D4F02610 wrote: We’d have “Bob Prince’s Walk the Plank” and you’d dive into a pile of Nutting’s unspent money

Trouble is, it would be too much of a cushion.  The person walking the plank would actually have to climb up onto the pile of money.
How about we make them walk the plank from the top of Bob's pile of money? That would probably do in most mortals
2drfischer@gmail.c

476166737A7661777F140 wrote: We’d have “Bob Prince’s Walk the Plank” and you’d dive into a pile of Nutting’s unspent money

Trouble is, it would be too much of a cushion.  The person walking the plank would actually have to climb up onto the pile of money.
How about we make them walk the plank from the top of Bob's pile of money? That would probably do in most mortals

So instead of merely driving his customers away, he could go all in and just kill them.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Pirates winning the three in a row, leaves only one team in the majors left without a 3 game winning streak: The defending World Champion Atlanta Braves.

The Braves are also the only team WITHOUT a three game losing streak.

heard that on the dodgers broadcast rewatching some parts of the game
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

663026323D27373C3126143339353D387A37540 wrote: Pirates beat the Dodgers five of six on the season.  I can only conclude that Cherington must be a genius.

Cherington is a chump. Shelton is useless. The Pirate prospects are AAAA players at best. So I read.
2drfischer@gmail.c

7572646C6275323E47606A666E6B2964686A070 wrote: Pirates beat the Dodgers five of six on the season.  I can only conclude that Cherington must be a genius.

Cherington is a chump.  Shelton is useless.  The Pirate prospects are AAAA players at best.  So I read. 

:)