Minor Leagues

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Minor Leagues

Post by Surgnbuck »

There is another De Los Santos, his first name is Yerry!!!! lol

And there was another name also, Osvaldo Bido.

fjk090852-7

Minor Leagues

Post by fjk090852-7 »

I hope the several position players get to play a lot of the innings these final 10 games.
WildwoodDave2

Minor Leagues

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

333F3E656C656D60677862550 wrote: I hope the several position players get to play a lot of the innings these final 10 games.
Cards sweep reeling Padres, win 8th in a row
WildwoodDave2

Minor Leagues

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

536D6860736B6B604065726136040 wrote: I hope the several position players get to play a lot of the innings these final 10 games.
Cards sweep reeling Padres, win 8th in a row
This should have been placed in "the other games"
Surgnbuck

Minor Leagues

Post by Surgnbuck »

The Indy site lists the 8 guys getting promoted and a brief blurb on each, they don't show on the roster yet. I can't find any info about anyone being let go, etc.

Guess we'll have to wait till Tuesday, unless someone is a better detective than I.
Bobster21

Minor Leagues

Post by Bobster21 »

04222530393522343C570 wrote: The Indy site lists the 8 guys getting promoted and a brief blurb on each, they don't show on the roster yet. I can't find any info about anyone being let go, etc.

Guess we'll have to wait till Tuesday, unless someone is a better detective than I.
The PPG reports Ka’ai Tom and John No­gowski were released. In­fielder Ethan Paul was moved to the de­vel­op­ment list and they trans­ferred catcher Luis Her­nan­dez to the Flor­ida Com­plex League. Catcher Taylor Davis moved up too the Prates with Stallings on IL. That's 5 and 8 are moving up to Indy. Not sure about the other 3 Indy roster moves.
WildwoodDave2

Minor Leagues

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

597479686F7E69292A1B0 wrote: The Indy site lists the 8 guys getting promoted and a brief blurb on each, they don't show on the roster yet. I can't find any info about anyone being let go, etc.

The PPG reports Ka’ai Tom and John No­gowski were released. In­fielder Ethan Paul was moved to the de­vel­op­ment list and they trans­ferred catcher Luis Her­nan­dez to the Flor­ida Com­plex League. Catcher Taylor Davis moved up too the Prates with Stallings on IL. That's 5 and 8 are moving up to Indy. Not sure about the other 3 Indy roster moves.
Tom goes from lousy to the sh$t house

Nogo goes from folk hero to the sh$t house
WildwoodDave2

Minor Leagues

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

635D5850435B5B507055425106340 wrote: The Indy site lists the 8 guys getting promoted and a brief blurb on each, they don't show on the roster yet. I can't find any info about anyone being let go, etc.

Tom goes from lousy to the sh$t house

Nogo goes from folk hero to the sh$t house
I hope someone picks up Nogo

Maybe Tom can catch up with an American Legion Team or a Women's Softball Team
ChillinStation

Minor Leagues

Post by ChillinStation »

I think we should trade O`Neil Cruz while his value is high. All his projectable power plus he can play SS could land us a real nice YOUNG MLB ready pitcher.

Bucs need to get a pitching staff together instead of all these pieces and let them take some lumps so when the young bats of Martin ,Davis, Gonzales etc make the show it all fits together.

Cruz never plays a full season always has some injury and aI feel would get the arm we need.
Ecbucs

Minor Leagues

Post by Ecbucs »

507B7A7F7F7A7D406772677A7C7D130 wrote: I think we should trade O`Neil Cruz while his value is high. All his projectable power plus he can play SS could land us a real nice YOUNG MLB ready pitcher.

Bucs need to get a pitching staff together instead of all these pieces and let them take some lumps so when the young bats of Martin ,Davis, Gonzales etc make the show it all fits together.

Cruz never plays a full season always has some injury and aI feel would get the arm we need.

lets get Shane Baz back.