The Departed

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

skinnyhorse

The Departed

Post by skinnyhorse »

567B76676071662625140 wrote: The jury selection process began today for Felipe Vasquez.  I hope he spends every day with a bunch of really big guys who want to get to know him intimately.  People who take advantage of or abuse children should live really long lives in an unrelenting hell.
Shouldn't we wait for the verdict before we decide he's guilty.  I'm no fan but your suppose to be innocent until proven guilty aren't we this used to be the standard.

I believe he's already admitted to his guilt.
I'm no rocket scientist but don't believe they would be having a trial if he pleaded guilty.  This makes no sense.
He denied knowing the girl was a minor. So he was pleading not guilty to the charges related to that. He was found guilty on 10 counts related to her being a minor. He was found not guilty on 10 other counts.
I would really like to know more about this, based on what I was hearing I thought he was a serial pediofile and maybe he was just don't know much about this case. If this is a one time thing and he didn't know the girl was 13 then or whatever she was then that's a whole different deal. In this day and age it's not unusual to see a dirty prosecutor try and make a name for themselves so they can run for public office. I'm going to do some more research on this.
skinnyhorse

The Departed

Post by skinnyhorse »

0F292E3B323E293F375C0 wrote: Keone Kela to undergo TJ surgery.
This guy was just a complete jerk when he was with the Pirates.
skinnyhorse

The Departed

Post by skinnyhorse »

4E565453534455524F4E583D0 wrote: The jury selection process began today for Felipe Vasquez.  I hope he spends every day with a bunch of really big guys who want to get to know him intimately.  People who take advantage of or abuse children should live really long lives in an unrelenting hell.
Shouldn't we wait for the verdict before we decide he's guilty.  I'm no fan but your suppose to be innocent until proven guilty aren't we this used to be the standard.

I'm no rocket scientist but don't believe they would be having a trial if he pleaded guilty.  This makes no sense.
He denied knowing the girl was a minor. So he was pleading not guilty to the charges related to that. He was found guilty on 10 counts related to her being a minor. He was found not guilty on 10 other counts.
I would really like to know more about this, based on what I was hearing I thought he was a serial pediofile and maybe he was just don't know much about this case.  If this is a one time thing and he didn't know the girl was 13 then or whatever she was then that's a whole different deal.  In this day and age it's not unusual to see a dirty prosecutor try and make a name for themselves so they can run for public office.  I'm going to do some more research on this.
The attached article is interesting and total opposite of what happened.  Both versions are believable just hope the jury made a correct decision but very troubling both ways.  I certainly don't trust government FBI types and I don't know Vasquez at all.  Guess it would be interesting to hear from his teammates who probably knew him best.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/297 ... 3-year-old
DemDog

The Departed

Post by DemDog »

7D656760607766617C7D6B0E0 wrote: The jury selection process began today for Felipe Vasquez.  I hope he spends every day with a bunch of really big guys who want to get to know him intimately.  People who take advantage of or abuse children should live really long lives in an unrelenting hell.

I would really like to know more about this, based on what I was hearing I thought he was a serial pediofile and maybe he was just don't know much about this case.  If this is a one time thing and he didn't know the girl was 13 then or whatever she was then that's a whole different deal.  In this day and age it's not unusual to see a dirty prosecutor try and make a name for themselves so they can run for public office.  I'm going to do some more research on this.
The attached article is interesting and total opposite of what happened.  Both versions are believable just hope the jury made a correct decision but very troubling both ways.  I certainly don't trust government FBI types and I don't know Vasquez at all.  Guess it would be interesting to hear from his teammates who probably knew him best.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/297 ... 3-year-old

This incident with the teenage girl happened in my town. I have no idea who the girl was but apparently, she looked much older than she actually was. I don't necessarily think that he is a serial pedophile but instead was a famous athlete who liked to exercise the family jewels with younger women. The guy definitely did not do proper scouting of his lady friends and ended up in jail. One thing that came out was that even after their first encounter he continued to communicate with her. The current DA in Westmoreland Co has been in office for many years and I am sure is not trying to make a name for himself. Nightmare got what he deserved for letting his hormones get the best of him in this case.
2drfischer@gmail.c

The Departed

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Make sure you're sitting down. Elias Diaz with a HR last night for the Rockies.
DemDog

The Departed

Post by DemDog »

366076626D77676C6176446369656D682A67040 wrote: Make sure you're sitting down.  Elias Diaz with a HR last night for the Rockies.

I was sitting down when I read this post. But I was sitting in the wrong place. Now I have a brown, stinky mess to cleanup on my office chair! :D :D :D :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

The Departed

63424A634840270 wrote: Make sure you're sitting down.  Elias Diaz with a HR last night for the Rockies.

I was sitting down when I read this post.  But I was sitting in the wrong place.  Now I have a brown, stinky mess to cleanup on my office chair!   :D :D :D :D

That's a bit too much information, Possum.
DemDog

The Departed

Post by DemDog »

2375637778627279746351767C70787D3F72110 wrote: Make sure you're sitting down.  Elias Diaz with a HR last night for the Rockies.

I was sitting down when I read this post.  But I was sitting in the wrong place.  Now I have a brown, stinky mess to cleanup on my office chair!   :D :D :D :D

Too much info? You let your imagination go too wild.
2drfischer@gmail.c

The Departed

56777F567D75120 wrote: Make sure you're sitting down.  Elias Diaz with a HR last night for the Rockies.

Too much info?  You let your imagination go too wild. 

That's all I have left to go wild with.
Surgnbuck

The Departed

Post by Surgnbuck »

Max Moroff is playing with the Cardinals. He's 0-4 with 4 k's on the day and hitting .063 for the Cardinals