Pitt Football

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Pitt Football

Post by GreenWeenie »

In other news, fans in The Aloha State have found out what Pitt fans- and others- have known for decades, that Todd Graham is just bad news.

Now, he's no news, because he resigned from Hawaii while being investigated by the school for the mistreatment of players.

Maybe some school in ***a third world country*** will give him a fifteenth chance.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

7A4F5858536A58585354583D0 wrote: In other news, fans in The Aloha State have found out what Pitt fans- and others- have known for decades, that Todd Graham is just bad news.

Now, he's no news, because he resigned from Hawaii while being investigated by the school for the mistreatment of players.

Maybe some school in ***a third world country*** will give him a fifteenth chance.
Talking to Bill Osborn ( former Pitt player and broadcaster) He referred to Graham as a jackass and a complete phony
GreenWeenie

Pitt Football

Post by GreenWeenie »

That very well could be true, but it doesn't speak well of the people who were involved in hiring him. I'll hand him this much: he has an excellent record on offense. If an NFL team is dumb enough to hire Bill O'Brien, then I wouldn't put it past Nick Saban to hire Graham as his replacement. Seems to be The Home For Wayward Coaches.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

447166666D5466666D6A66030 wrote: That very well could be true, but it doesn't speak well of the people who were involved in hiring him.  I'll hand him this much:  he has an excellent record on offense. If an NFL team is dumb enough to hire Bill O'Brien, then I wouldn't put it past Nick Saban to hire Graham as his replacement.  Seems to be The Home For Wayward Coaches. 
The AD who hired him is long gone. His offense which was called High Octane is the same as the no huddle hurry up offense. Chip Kelly tried it with the Eagles. Players hated it. One of the reasons he is gone. When he got to UCLA he modified it
GreenWeenie

Pitt Football

Post by GreenWeenie »

Pitt was by no mean s the only school that had that lapse of judgement. Hawaii is the most recent. There will be a next.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6E4F476E454D2A0 wrote: Frank Cignetti Jr. to be Pitt Panthers' new OC
Pat Naduzzi has had his contract extended through 2030. $ amount was not mentioned.
DemDog

Pitt Football

Post by DemDog »

It looks like Jordan Addison will enter the transfer portal and may go to USC. :'( :'( :'( :'(
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

77565E775C54330 wrote: It looks like Jordan Addison will enter the transfer portal and may go to USC.   :'( :'( :'( :'(
I saw that this morning >:(
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Football

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Former Pitt Star and Broadcaster Tony Siracusa ( Goose),

dies at the age of 55. Saw him play quite a few times.No

cause of death was given
DemDog

Pitt Football

Post by DemDog »

Hey WWD 2.  Big game tonight.  The renewal of the Back Yard Brawl.  In order to keep myself sane and Becky not angry at me I am going to just boycott watching the game.  I will be pulling a "Doc and Coltin Wong" if the Panthers lose. 

I may call you by phone tomorrow to discuss the game.