4/30 Game thread Bucs vs Padres

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

7B565B4A4D5C4B0B08390 wrote: More evidence of the need for robo ball/strike calls. Machado takes an 0-1 pitch squarely in the strike zone. Ump calls it a ball. Machado misses the next pitch making it 1-2 instead of walking back to the dugout. He subsequently walks after 3 legit strikes and scores on a HR. One missed call can change an AB. In this case it changed the score. 
It's all my fault :-[
That's obvious. :)
Tied 3-3 Possum and I are off the hook :D
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

6856535B4850505B7B5E495A0D3F0 wrote: More evidence of the need for robo ball/strike calls. Machado takes an 0-1 pitch squarely in the strike zone. Ump calls it a ball. Machado misses the next pitch making it 1-2 instead of walking back to the dugout. He subsequently walks after 3 legit strikes and scores on a HR. One missed call can change an AB. In this case it changed the score. 
It's all my fault :-[
That's obvious. :)
Tied 3-3 Possum and I are off the hook :D
Ok, now curb your mojo. ;D
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

What a catch by Marisnick!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

230E03121504135350610 wrote: What a catch by Marisnick!
You won't see one better than that !
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Having Brown ask Walker to explain almost every single thing that happens in the game has gotten really old.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

5-5! Chavis hits a rocket! :o
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Time for me to tune out. I don't watch ghost runner baseball.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

so what happened on Reynolds at bat? and the tag play review? I need to find a replay of this.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Raising it from PNC!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

It was a pretty bad out call in the first place, from our seats you could clearly see he was safe.

But even better, Reynolds never stopped running and didn't spectate, and was standing on third had the call been upheld, with one out.

That is awesome baseball, and if MLB wants to pump up the game, they need to start focusing on plays like that, or the plays in the OF marisnick made in chicago. I see heads up, under the radar baseball every day, and it would be so much better on the hilight shows if they would focus on some of these hidden plays that never show up on the scoresheet. That's how you get people to enjoy the game aside from waiting on a HR