Game Thread - 9/2 - Bucs vs Jays

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

10173B2C3A590 wrote: I don’t think I have seen a more unathletic looking battery than Kirk and Manoah since I played softball 20 years ago.  I know they are pretty good though.  Maybe we can share some IC lites after the game.
Smoky Burgess was rather stout. But I think his pitchers were in shape.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Robbie interviewed Danny Murtaugh's grandson, who definitely bears a family resemblance. It was hard to answer the question, "What kind of pride do you take...? How many kinds are there?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

There's no reason Beede should be used again. He's been scored upon in his last 4 appearances and 5 of his last 6. His ERA over his last 6 games is 9.00.
3pirates3

Post by 3pirates3 »

Hayes DTD with left shoulder discomfort.

https://twitter.com/KevinGormanPGH/stat ... 5892110342
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

765B56474051460605340 wrote: Robbie interviewed Danny Murtaugh's grandson, who definitely bears a family resemblance. It was hard to answer the question, "What kind of pride do you take...? How many kinds are there?
:D :D ;D
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6D2E372C3F2A3B2D6D5E0 wrote: Hayes DTD with left shoulder discomfort.

https://twitter.com/KevinGormanPGH/stat ... 5892110342
The kid better hit the weight room in the off season. Too many

nagging injuries
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Great defensive effort tonight goes for naught. Top three in the order lay a complete egg, 0-12 with 7 K's.

It was good to see Suwinski hit the ball hard all four AB's.

I was awash in a sea of blue. I haven't looked at the replay yet, but aside from that one section all wearing the same t-shirts, I'd have to say the bottom bowl was 80 percent Jays fans!

Great out of town fans BTW.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

0D2B2C39303C2B3D355E0 wrote: Great defensive effort tonight goes for naught. Top three in the order lay a complete egg, 0-12 with 7 K's.

It was good to see Suwinski hit the ball hard all four AB's.

I was awash in a sea of blue. I haven't looked at the replay yet, but aside from that one section all wearing the same t-shirts, I'd have to say the bottom bowl was 80 percent Jays fans!

Great out of town fans BTW.
Bob doesn't care where the money comes from