Official Game Thread 7/7/2023 Pirates vs. Arizona

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I watched some of the game on replay this morning. Between the play of the Pirates and the low monotone drone of Kevin Young's voice, I don't know how anyone could stay awake for the entire game.

The highlight was when Henry Davis caught his first inning (the 8th). Joe Block explained to us that it's a tough situation for Davis because the Pirates are so happy with Hedges and Delay that there just aren't opportunities for Davis to catch.

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1B363B2A2D3C2B6B68590 wrote: I watched some of the game on replay this morning. Between the play of the Pirates and the low monotone drone of Kevin Young's voice, I don't know how anyone could stay awake for the entire game.

The highlight was when Henry Davis caught his first inning (the 8th). Joe Block explained to us that it's a tough situation for Davis because the Pirates are so happy with Hedges and Delay that there just aren't opportunities for Davis to catch.

Good one Bobster
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

654845545342551516270 wrote: I watched some of the game on replay this morning. Between the play of the Pirates and the low monotone drone of Kevin Young's voice, I don't know how anyone could stay awake for the entire game.

So what you’re saying is that Young talks the same way he played?  He used to infuriate me the way he’d walk to the plate, like he’d have rather been anywhere else.  I came to despise him.