Official Minor League Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

Cheng needs moved to AA , what's the holdup ?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

The PG gave an update on several Pirates minor leaguers. The first 3 were guys who could get to the majors soon.

Catching prospect Endy Rodriguez is hitting .323 with four doubles, a home run and 11 runs driven in with a.953 OPS in his last eight games. The home run Rodriguez hit on Sunday was his first since May 16. The Pirates’ No. 3 prospect has five this season for Indianapolis.

Right-hander Quinn Priester had a season-high 11 strikeouts in his start on Saturday, marking his third career double-digit strikeout performance. In what’s been an up-and-down season for the Pirates’ No. 4 prospect, Priester’s ERA now sits at 4.36 on the year.

Infielder Jared Triolo is hitting .395 with five doubles, two triples and a home run in his last 12 games. The Pirates’ No. 16 prospect, who has played a good amount of shortstop this year in addition to third base, has flashed on the basepaths too, stealing a career-high four bases in the first game of Indianapolis’ doubleheader on Wednesday.
ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

Andujar is having an insane season, 360 11th Hr 5 rbi tonite. Maybe the Pirates are waiting to sell him to Japan or Korea? :-?
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1E3534313134330E293C293432335D0 wrote: Andujar is having an insane season, 360 11th Hr 5 rbi tonite. Maybe the Pirates are waiting to sell him to Japan or Korea? :-?
I am surprised that he hasn't been called back up. To me I would

part ways with Hedges. Put Daxis behind the plate and platoon Palacios and Andujar
ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

Termarr must still be slowed by injury or he is slow. The whole team is stealing bases but him. :-? Cimillo is starting to catch my eye. :o
INbuc

Post by INbuc »

2nd Round Pick Mitch Jebb makes a good first impression! Twice!

https://twitter.com/YoungBucsPIT/status ... 15916?s=20
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1314382F395A0 wrote: 2nd Round Pick Mitch Jebb makes a good first impression!  Twice!

:o :o :o
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

64634F584E2D0 wrote: 2nd Round Pick Mitch Jebb makes a good first impression!  Twice!

First, it's good to see that he's already playing. Second, speed is so nice to have.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Just noticed the starting lineup for Indianapolis tonight. Palacios is not playing which could be that he is returning to the Pirates. Also Hayes isn’t playing, and I wonder if he is still having back issues? I believe he has only played one game on his rehab assignment.
INbuc

Post by INbuc »

666A6B3039303835322D37000 wrote: Just noticed the starting lineup for Indianapolis tonight. Palacios is not playing which could be that he is returning to the Pirates. Also Hayes isn’t playing, and I wonder if he is still having back issues? I believe he has only played one game on his rehab assignment.

Your post motivated me to check Bradenton’s box score. After an exciting first professional at-bat last night, Mitch Jebb has been Sheltonized and is resting tonight.

I’m hoping Jebb turns out to be Pete Rose——-without a DraftKings account.