What About Matt Moore?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

UtahPirate

What About Matt Moore?

Post by UtahPirate »

5E697F6F5A7D7275725B5D1C0 wrote: UtahPirates, Sorry to overlook your post. I meant no disrespect! You are spot on, a reclamation project like Matt Moore makes more sense than Archer. No need to just give top prospects away for a 4th starter. Hope Neal Huntington comes out from under his desk and talks Tampa Bay into a deal that helps both teams. Having Moore to go along with Cole, Liriano and then Tallion and Kuhl or Brault or Glasnow makes for a decent looking staff. Our starting pitching would be competitive. Hoping better days are ahead for the Pirate Faithful! 8-) 

Oh heavens, you can't read everything posted here (I don't) and I've felt no disrespect at all.

My bump was "shameless" because I'm wrong so often I need to take one of my few ideas that seems to have merit and parade it around to ensure I feel good about myself once and awhile.

In the end I think we know NH will do something that none of us has thought of, like Happ last year. I do know that we have money as I remember when the season started the Brass said they wanted some financial flexibility when the deadline came this year. Someone correct me, but my recollection was we have a team salary of around $95M and a budget up to $105M.