7/29 Game Thread Brault versus Brew Crew...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Tintin

Post by Tintin »

We're a good baseball team except the winning games part.

We need to sell.

We're 6-6 since the all star break again the "weak" part of our schedule.

We're not gaining ground unless the teams in front of us lose, so let's get future better.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Next two games become pretty important gotta win them both. This win one game lose one game stuff by the Pirates isn't going to work here pretty soon. Gotta start stacking some wins in a row.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Man would it be nice if somehow Jung Ho could run into one here. He is long overdue for a big homerun.0
massbucsfan

Post by massbucsfan »

i know this wont be popular and i know they are not that far from the wildcard but this team is just not good enough to do damage so i say sell,sell,sell
CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

This is why I chuckled each time I heard during the All-Star Break about how "easy" the Pirates schedule was in the 2nd half. This team just doesn't play well vs. the Brewers and Reds (and I'm guessing they won't play much better vs. the Braves either). It's infuriating, but it's reality.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Needed a 3 run homer out of Cutch tonight in the 9th when it was 3-0 not the other night in the 8th inning when it was 7-1. What does he do tonight he hits a weak little dribbler to the 3rd baseman which drives home a meaningless run. God is Cutch frustrating to watch this year game after game.