Trading Deadline

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

ChillinStation

Trading Deadline

Post by ChillinStation »

They mentioned it on the Cook and Joe Show.
Bobster21

Trading Deadline

Post by Bobster21 »

4E6564616164635E796C796462630D0 wrote: They mentioned it on the Cook and Joe Show.
It would have been unusual for Endy to catch today regardless. But it'll be interesting to see if he catches Keller next time if it's a game he would normally start.
ChillinStation

Trading Deadline

Post by ChillinStation »

Something about Endy moving around too much. Most likely he is a little nervous and nothing to worry about.
INbuc

Trading Deadline

Post by INbuc »

19323336363334092E3B2E3335345A0 wrote: Something about Endy moving around too much. Most likely he is a little nervous and nothing to worry about.

Keller has improved tremendously over time, and maybe he has a point about Endy.

I bet there was a time—or several—in 2021 when Jacob Stallings won his gold glove, that Stallings called a perfect game and somehow Keller still gave up 8 earned in an inning and a 1/3.

Everyone has a learning curve.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Trading Deadline

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Joe flies out to right but Reynolds follows with a HR. I heard speculation that he’s dealing with an injury of some kind and that’s why he’s been struggling. With a couple of hits yesterday, and now this HR, maybe he’s feeling better.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Trading Deadline

McCutchen and Santana both follow with singles.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Trading Deadline

Davis bounces to the mound. Both runners advance.
Bobster21

Trading Deadline

Post by Bobster21 »

This isn't the game thread, Doc. :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

Trading Deadline

Triolo flies to right. Bucs score one but missed the chance to add on. 1-0 Bucs as the Angels comes bat.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Trading Deadline

Dang, at least I’m consistently unaware. That’s the second time I’ve done that. I’m blaming you.