Pirates Open 2017 at Fenway

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Pirates Open 2017 at Fenway

Post by DemDog »

0E2D383839241A5D0 wrote: Haven't been there in a couple years am gonna try very hard to get tickets for that series ,for those who have never been there it's obviously a very nostalgic place but the stadium itself is a dump but hey people love it so they will keep going

I just went on a trip where I hit seven ballparks in seven days - Pittsburgh, DC, Philadelphia, NYC, Boston, NYC, and Baltimore.

Fenway was easily #2 behind PNC Park. Even with it being old, it is a great stadium and blows most of the newer stadiums out of the water.

Speedy, now you need to make a trip to Chicago and visit Wrigley Field. Old and hasn't had a WS winner yet but the park even with the new seating on the outfield wall and the update scoreboard is just marvelous. And the activity around the park at and before game time is not something that many Bucco fans have experienced. I am talking here from the Cubbie fan perspective. As from a Pirate fan perspective I just sit back and let them be obnoxious and answer them with 1908. They know what that means and they just walk away. ;D ;D ;D