Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dave3BA

Kang

Post by dave3BA »

Wow.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I don't think there are suspensions for DUI in MLB.

Before Huntington, many players got in trouble after games. The Pirates used to provide alcohol in the clubhouse and many players got a DUI leaving the ballpark. I can name a few for sure.

Kang should know better. One or two drinks can put you over the limit now. That is scary for all.
SammyKhalifa

Kang

Post by SammyKhalifa »

2328202C2928337670073E262F2828692428470 wrote: I don't think there are suspensions for DUI in MLB.

Before Huntington, many players got in trouble after games.  The Pirates used to provide alcohol in the clubhouse and many players got a DUI leaving the ballpark.  I can name a few for sure. 

Kang should know better.  One or two drinks can put you over the limit now.  That is scary for all.

The issue for me is that this isn't an isolated matter for him now. I was giving benefit of the doubt after the Chicago Incident (feels like it deserves capital letters) but he's building a track record here.
SammyKhalifa

Kang

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Here are some more details:

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culture ... witter.com

My main takeaway from this article is that cars in Korea have a "Black Box" that tells police who was driving the car.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang

695B57574371525B56535C5B3A0 wrote: I don't think there are suspensions for DUI in MLB.

Before Huntington, many players got in trouble after games.  The Pirates used to provide alcohol in the clubhouse and many players got a DUI leaving the ballpark.  I can name a few for sure. 

Kang should know better.  One or two drinks can put you over the limit now.  That is scary for all.

The issue for me is that this isn't an isolated matter for him now.  I was giving benefit of the doubt after the Chicago Incident (feels like it deserves capital letters) but he's building a track record here. 

Even if he is innocent in his first run-in with the law?
SammyKhalifa

Kang

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I'm not working in a court of law here.  I'm just forming an opinion of the guy not sending him to prison. How many stories (proven or unproven) should there be before you'd start to wonder if there is something to it?  I understand wait-and-see, but to me (language barrier or not) there's a picture of this guy coming into focus that I'm not too sure that I like. 
BenM

Kang

Post by BenM »

Dashcam footage from Korean news.

He's lucky he smashed into the divider. It was the only thing keeping him from plowing into the oncoming traffic.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang

Yes he is. That is really bad. Way too fast around that bend. Many people are lucky for that guard rail. Wow.
Ecbucs

Kang

Post by Ecbucs »

he is most likely on the trading block now.
RichD

Kang

Post by RichD »

Wonder why he has a dash cam on his vehicle. Are those options now a day?