Boston - Fenway Park

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

OrlandoMerced

Boston - Fenway Park

Post by OrlandoMerced »

2229212D2829327771063F272E2929682529460 wrote: I'm flying in and won't have a car. Staying near the airport, so Uber do the T would be the main travel options. My tickets are up top along first base.

I am a foodie too and would to hit up some historic Boston traditions.

I appreciate all of this info. Keep it coming. 

The blue line runs out to the airport, you can probably walk, or take a shuttle to the T-stop. Pretty sure that Fenway is on the green line, but if you can avoid having to ride the green line, you definitely should avoid it. My wife's parents live on that line and we took the train out from downtown once. Two separate cars broke down on the same commute, took hours to get home.

I was just in Boston last weekend for my SIL's wedding, I tried to fish for an invite back for opening day. I don't have my hopes up.
MaineBucs

Boston - Fenway Park

Post by MaineBucs »

Not had much chance to post lately, but remembered the thread on the opening series with the Sox.

Well, I too will now be attending the Thursday afternoon game at Fenway. Tickets on the right field line, Box 7, Row G, Seats 15 and 16.

Haven't been to Fenway in a long time. Anxious to see how it looks with all of the changes over the past 7 years or so.

Most of all, hoping for a decent afternoon and a good game.