GreenWeenie

Pitt Basketball

Post by GreenWeenie »

Or anywhere else. :(((
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

625740404B7240404B4C40250 wrote: Or anywhere else.  :(((
Pitt wins it's first game of the season by beating powerhouse North Carolina Wilmington 59-51. They shot 16-29 from the foul line. :D. I really don't think they will win any ACC games
DemDog

Pitt Basketball

Post by DemDog »

What do you mean WWD? This may be the only game they win all year and they had to stop a UNCW second-half rally to do that.

How about Duke's Coach K's grandson getting a DUI arrest along with a top freshman with the team?
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

4A6B634A61690E0 wrote: What do you mean WWD?  This may be the only game they win all year and they had to stop a UNCW second-half rally to do that.

How about Duke's Coach K's grandson getting a DUI arrest along with a top freshman with the team?
He wants to send his Grandpa off to his retirement in style :D
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

517078517A72150 wrote: What do you mean WWD?  This may be the only game they win all year and they had to stop a UNCW second-half rally to do that.

Panthers even their record at 2-2 with a resounding 63-59 victory over Towson. Can't wait for ACC play to begin. On second thought, yes I can
GreenWeenie

Pitt Basketball

Post by GreenWeenie »

IKWYM. But, Towson might not be Gonzaga, but I'd take it. That school's usually had good athletics for one its size. I'd take a win over them, even when they have a down year over those LSOP schools.

Let's hope that one of the conference clubs- I mean, schools- has some mercy for us.

Look at the BRIGHT side. ;) The bright side is- the women's program's catching up with the men's.

I almost forgot. We have another bright side. We get a lot of money even when we lose! $$$$$$ Don't you just love it?

Have a nice day! ;)
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

497C6B6B60596B6B60676B0E0 wrote: IKWYM.  But, Towson might not be Gonzaga, but I'd take it.  That school's usually had good athletics for one its size.  I'd take a win over them, even when they have a down year over those LSOP schools.

Let's hope that one of the conference clubs- I mean, schools- has some mercy for us.

Look at the BRIGHT side.  ;)  The bright side is- the women's program's catching up with the men's. 

I almost forgot.  We have another bright side.  We get a lot of money even when we lose!  $$$$$$  Don't  you just love it? 

Have a nice day!  ;) 
Towson is predicted to finish 8th out of 10 teams in the ColonialAthletic Conference. Not a ringing endorsement. Now do you know what I mean?
GreenWeenie

Pitt Basketball

Post by GreenWeenie »

Neither team did much to endorse the other when you get right down to it.

This is what happens when money is the only thing that matters. And, money is all that mattered.

WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1A2F3838330A38383334385D0 wrote: Neither team did much to endorse the other when you get right down to it.

This is what happens when money is the only thing that matters.  And, money is all that mattered.

Pitt loses to Vanderbilt 68-52 to drop to 2-3.
WildwoodDave2

Pitt Basketball

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

774255555E6755555E5955300 wrote: Neither team did much to endorse the other when you get right down to it.

This is what happens when money is the only thing that matters.  And, money is all that mattered.

Pitt loses to UMBC ( which stands for University of Maryland Baltimore County) 87-77 to drop to 2-4