6/25/17-Putting the Cards in the Rear-View Mirror

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

If the Pirates go into the 8th inning tonight up one or two runs and I'm Clint I'm pitching Rivero in both innings for a 6 out save. He has pitched two games in the last week and you got an off day tomorrow. No excuse what so ever for Clint not to do so. You gotta do whatever it takes to try and win this game and finish off this sweep. The Pirates have to start winning these kinds of games. They have lost way too many the last 2-3 weeks or so cause of poor bullpen management by Clint. You gotta roll the dice in this game and think outside the box.
Speedloader88

Post by Speedloader88 »

No worries.. Watson made that quandary a non-factor!
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Hudson is next to come in and blow this game. Give Clint sometime.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

0B2C3D393C211E2A3D3C3C21580 wrote: Hudson is next to come in and blow this game. Give Clint sometime.

I don't blame Clint on this one though - what's he going to do? He got about 1.5 quality arms to work with. This is on Neal. It's ridiculous to be trying to participate in this unlikely division race with depressing pen we've got.

Maybe they can trade Hudson and Meadows for another AAA bull pen arm....
rucker59@gmail.com

I am SO SICK of this @$&(@ bullpen.

I can't stand to lose another game because of these bums.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

K Rod was just released by the Tigers. Could he be any worse then some of these other guys we run out here consistently.
rucker59@gmail.com

GRRRRR!

>:(
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Infield in is a terrible strategy. I will never understand that move. There is only one (just one) situation when it makes sense.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Looking like another missed opportunity tonight at another game that should have been a win if the bullpen can simply do its job and get the outs they are supposed to get. You cannot keep losing these kinds of games if you're the Pirates when you are trying desperately to get back to .500 and stay in this race. I like to stay optimistic when it comes to this team. But I'm also realistic too and this team as I've said all season long is just not good enough to compete for a playoff spot and win this division. Too much inconsistency night in and night out and way too many missed opportunities as well.
rucker59@gmail.com

Hello Hello Hello

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me

Is there anyone at home?