Nova v Arrieta - game 2

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

476A67767160773734050 wrote: Just cannot stand listening to Fox announcers . And how many freaking times do they have to show Joe Maddon on TV ?

I wanna puke....
Yes, but Joe Block is no day at the beach either. And I want to puke whenever Greg Brown does his mega-juvenile "trip, trip, triple." Selfishly, I want all Pirates to stop at 2B.  ;)

I'm watching FOX, but Brownie must have been in heaven: "Mercer Mercer me, a trip trip triple!"
JollyRoger

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by JollyRoger »

We are all used to seeing defensive replacements. Especially Hurdle. So why didn't he put Harrison at 2B after Frazier batted and whiffed in the 6th. Frazier boots the first ball hit to him and we give the Cubs life.
JollyRoger

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by JollyRoger »

67424141547F424A485F2D0 wrote: We are all used to seeing defensive replacements. Especially Hurdle. So why didn't he put Harrison at 2B after Frazier batted and whiffed in the 6th. Frazier boots the first ball hit to him and we give the Cubs life.
As I typed this the Bucs get a DP. Whew!!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Wasted challenge as next pitch was a double play.

Arietta chased early. The Pirates can add to this lead.
iabucco

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by iabucco »

One pitch and out of the inning by Watson. Good to see.
Bobster21

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by Bobster21 »

101701090710575B22050F030B0E4C010D0F620 wrote: Just cannot stand listening to Fox announcers . And how many freaking times do they have to show Joe Maddon on TV ?

I wanna puke....
Yes, but Joe Block is no day at the beach either. And I want to puke whenever Greg Brown does his mega-juvenile "trip, trip, triple." Selfishly, I want all Pirates to stop at 2B.  ;)

I'm watching FOX, but Brownie must have been in heaven: "Mercer Mercer me, a trip trip triple!"

Yeah, Brown is excellent on play by play but tries so hard to be Bob Prince that he's sometimes unbearable.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Greg Brown is great. I love his excitement.

Rivero in early.
Bobster21

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by Bobster21 »

373C34383D3C276264132A323B3C3C7D303C530 wrote: Greg Brown is great. I love his excitement.

Why am I not surprised?
BenM

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by BenM »

Rivero is really good. Raise it!

This team is playing just well enough to convince me they have a shot at the division.
DemDog

Nova v Arrieta - game 2

Post by DemDog »

4C616C7D7A6B7C3C3F0E0 wrote: Just cannot stand listening to Fox announcers . And how many freaking times do they have to show Joe Maddon on TV ?

I wanna puke....

You and I are so spoiled by listening to the Gunner and Possum in our younger days. No comparison to anyone out there today except maybe for Uecker.

I glad with what we have today especially the color guys cause I also remember Milo. Yuck :( :( :(