73-71...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SCBucco

73-71...

Post by SCBucco »

6D707476637B6C7A72190 wrote: This is doable if the SP stays healthy.  Even one pitcher going down could cripple this team.  Maybe not Kuhl  but you know what I mean.

This is what people fail to see. There is zero depth in this organization from a starter standpoint. They are an injury away from a major major problem.
OrlandoMerced

73-71...

Post by OrlandoMerced »

Musgrove, Kingham and potentially Keller later in the season.

OrlandoMerced

73-71...

Post by OrlandoMerced »

Eppler and Holmes could be probably provide a spot start if needed.
rucker59@gmail.com

73-71...

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Freddy’s points are valid:

- very few people thought this team could compete for the playoffs. His numbers say “yes, they can.”

- Back to the ol debate as to whether games in April actually count compared to games in Aug and Sept. yes they do.

-Some people will want to slam the team if they lose two in a row. The point is that playing just 2 games above .500 the rest of the way is a lot less myopic then counting every two game losing streak. Or three. Or four. If the goal is to win 2 games more than you lose then the short term streaks all fit within a winning plan.

Seems like good points to me....
INbuc

73-71...

Post by INbuc »

It all comes down to superstition. I winced the day this thread came out....and we have sucked ever since. Therefore, I am going to exercise the demons and drive a stake in this thread. Let's see if we can get the first number down to 72 after this game.