Double Dip vs Brewers 7/14

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

INbuc

Post by INbuc »

I guess I jinxed Nova. He was done in by four ground ball singles. I thought he was pitching pretty well today.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

I know that Diaz can use poor judgement and be too aggressive sometimes with his throws but he has a cannon. I love his arm. He just threw out a very fast Broxton while on one knee to complete a strike him out throw him out DP. Very impressive
Osushawn

Post by Osushawn »

Bell now hitting better than Harrison at less than 20x the cost. Get rid of Harrison
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

3 more outs to get time for Felipe to shut the door.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Raise it again that makes 6 out of 7 wins. No law against making it 7 out of 8. Play your best lineup Clint and go for the sweep. Winning these next 2 games against the Brewers and getting back to a game under .500 with the Reds and Mets on the schedule 7 out of the first 10 games after the break will at least make things somewhat more interesting coming out of the break.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Will Clint use a "Sunday" lineup at all this series. We have the Brewers on the run so using such a lineup could screw that up.

For the first time I think Meadows should not be in the lineup. Top 3 OF are performing very well so let it be Clint. And no Freese either.
CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

Hurdle should absolutely keep the pedal down these next two games and go for 2 more wins with everything he's got.

Every except Vasquez is about to get 4 days off ...

But that's not the way Clint operates. I expect to see Moroff and Freese real soon. At least S-Rod won't be in the lineup (until next Friday).
CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

Clint went full Hurdle for the 2nd game.

Freese, Luplow, Stallings, Moroff all in the lineup. And Holmes on the hill.

It'll be a flat-out miracle if the Pirates win this one.

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Luplow,Stallings and Moroff in the lineup for game 2 and Freese hitting cleanup. Guess one win was good enough for Clint today. Meadows’s should be playing this 2nd game no excuse for him to be on the bench both games and Luplow starting yet again.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1. Josh Harrison (R) 2B

2. Starling Marte (R) CF

3. Gregory Polanco (L) RF

4. David Freese (R) 3B

5. Josh Bell (S) 1B

6. Jordan Luplow (R) LF

7. Jacob Stallings (R) C

8. Max Moroff (S) SS

9. Clay Holmes (R) P