It Is Time For Keller And Agrazel

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

50545C6B7D6D587F701E0 wrote: I'm about one more shellacking away from walking away for the year. Against all odds, this team is in playoff contention as of Memorial Day, and they don't even seem to be trying to fill two glaring holes in the rotation.

maybe the goal is to just be within 5 games of the wild card on September 1. Then Neal can say the team is contending.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

7C5A5B4C5A4A390 wrote: I'm about one more shellacking away from walking away for the year. Against all odds, this team is in playoff contention as of Memorial Day, and they don't even seem to be trying to fill two glaring holes in the rotation.

maybe the goal is to just be within 5 games of the wild card on September 1.  Then Neal can say the team is contending.

Last year they were under .500 as late as Sept 15 and still boasting about being in the WC hunt. ::)
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

7A575A4B4C5D4A0A09380 wrote: I'm about one more shellacking away from walking away for the year. Against all odds, this team is in playoff contention as of Memorial Day, and they don't even seem to be trying to fill two glaring holes in the rotation.

maybe the goal is to just be within 5 games of the wild card on September 1.  Then Neal can say the team is contending.

Last year they were under .500 as late as Sept 15 and still boasting about being in the WC hunt.  ::)

exactly, that is for gullible fans (like I was as a teenager, a lot of baseball magazines explained how each team was a contender if every thing went well).
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

They just announced that Keller is being recalled and will start one of the Double Header games Monday