Pirates vs Brewers 6/1, 4:05 start

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Jose OSUNA!!

Pinch hit 2 run HR give Buccos 7-5 lead!!

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Yet ANOTHER bad ball/strike call as Holmes throws strike 3 on a 3-2 pitch. Ump says ball 4. So annoying that umps cannot distinguish balls from strikes. Isn't that their job?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Wow. Finding ways to lose. Yelich fouls out to Moran...oh wait, Newman calls him off. But Newman, like Marte, wears his sunglasses on top of his hat and loses the ball. It drops foul and Yelich hits a 3-run HR on the next pitch.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

And one of the 3 runs on the Yelich HR was the batter who reached when the ump mistook strike 3 for ball 4.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I'm liking these Pittsburgh Crawfords uniforms they're wearing. Not a fan of throw back unis but these look pretty good.
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

Kingham isn't a MLB pitcher. I have been saying this for a while, just like Brault and Lithaunian guy, but the Pirates can't seem to comprehend what is obvious. Marte ... I would send him packing now. There is no market for him as far as getting a decent return for a guy that has a lot of talent, but p*sses it away.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Now I've heard it all! Every game I've ever watched on TV or listened to on radio has included the disclaimer "This copyrighted broadcast ....may not be reproduced or re-transmitted ....without the express written consent of the Pittsburgh Pirates...." Now, even that is sponsored (by the law firm of Bordis and Bordis). There was a time decades ago when the PBP announcer would just check scores of other games or tell you the time of day. Now those things cannot be done except at specified times under contractual sponsorship. And now even the legal disclaimer has a sponsor. Argh!
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

7D4147415A53455C320 wrote: Good news: Diaz is now hitting .292.      :)

Bad news: Kingham's ERA is now 8.91.   >:(

Diaz should play every day.  It is time.

It was time last year. Diaz is a better catcher. You won't get an argument from me. However, who do you think we see after Cervelli comes back ... Diaz or the guy making 10 million per?
BenM

Post by BenM »

This game has been absolutely bonkers.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Yikes!!!! Marte: 3-run HR!!! His 4th hit!