Day Game 6-27 Astros

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

notes34

Day Game 6-27 Astros

Post by notes34 »

Please keep Dickerson. I know they probably won't but I would love to see an extension.
Osushawn

Day Game 6-27 Astros

Post by Osushawn »

I would have no problem if they moved Polanco to the 60 and keep dickerson. Move robinson to rf and keep osuna up. He is nice to have on the bench. I love kang but will see him go before too long for a redemption arm. Gonzalez can stay in the minors or get moved for cash.
notes34

Day Game 6-27 Astros

Post by notes34 »

596563657E776178160 wrote: I would have no problem if they moved Polanco to the 60 and keep dickerson.  Move robinson to rf and keep osuna up.  He is nice to have on the bench.  I love kang but will see him go before too long for a redemption arm. Gonzalez can stay in the minors or get moved for cash. 
I hope not. Kang still provides very good power, and can play multiple positions on defense. Let him stick around and see if his timing gets straightened out.
DemDog

Day Game 6-27 Astros

Post by DemDog »

6F6E7564723235010 wrote: I would have no problem if they moved Polanco to the 60 and keep dickerson.  Move robinson to rf and keep osuna up.  He is nice to have on the bench.  I love kang but will see him go before too long for a redemption arm. Gonzalez can stay in the minors or get moved for cash. 
I hope not. Kang still provides very good power, and can play multiple positions on defense. Let him stick around and see if his timing gets straightened out.

Yes, Kang does supply some power but he also K's more. But if it comes to a roster crunch Kang in my opinion, is the first one to go. And as much as I hate to say it, Cervelli is the next to go. They will not resign him for 2020 and with his injury history and unwillingness to play 1B on occasion he is useless. But would not burn any bridges with Cervelli as I think he would be a great coach and maybe a manager.
Ecbucs

Day Game 6-27 Astros

Post by Ecbucs »

53727A537870170 wrote: I would have no problem if they moved Polanco to the 60 and keep dickerson.  Move robinson to rf and keep osuna up.  He is nice to have on the bench.  I love kang but will see him go before too long for a redemption arm. Gonzalez can stay in the minors or get moved for cash. 

Yes, Kang does supply some power but he also K's more.  But if it comes to a roster crunch Kang in my opinion, is the first one to go.  And as much as I hate to say it, Cervelli is the next to go.  They will not resign him for 2020 and with his injury history and unwillingness to play 1B on occasion he is useless.  But would not burn any bridges with Cervelli as I think he would be a great coach and maybe a manager.

maybe he will become some other team's Jaso.
JollyRoger

Day Game 6-27 Astros

Post by JollyRoger »

0D2B2A3D2B3B480 wrote: I would have no problem if they moved Polanco to the 60 and keep dickerson.  Move robinson to rf and keep osuna up.  He is nice to have on the bench.  I love kang but will see him go before too long for a redemption arm. Gonzalez can stay in the minors or get moved for cash. 

Yes, Kang does supply some power but he also K's more.  But if it comes to a roster crunch Kang in my opinion, is the first one to go.  And as much as I hate to say it, Cervelli is the next to go.  They will not resign him for 2020 and with his injury history and unwillingness to play 1B on occasion he is useless.  But would not burn any bridges with Cervelli as I think he would be a great coach and maybe a manager.

maybe he will become some other team's Jaso.

Nope. He doesn’t have the dreadlocks