Kela Suspended For 2 Games

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Current report states that the Bucs are willing to discuss the trading of Kela. Should be an interesting next 7 days.
mouse

Post by mouse »

That would seem to make sense, although it is selling low with him coming off an injury and seeming like a head case. Has he been reinstated at this point? I think yesterday was his second day.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

4E4C565046230 wrote: That would seem to make sense, although it is selling low with him coming off an injury and seeming like a head case. Has he been reinstated at this point? I think yesterday was his second day.

I don't care if they sell low on him. Certainly looks like a mistake to acquire him in the first place.

remember Rey Quiones? The Bucs ended up releasing him (although they said it was because he couldn't play).
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

3032282E385D0 wrote: That would seem to make sense, although it is selling low with him coming off an injury and seeming like a head case. Has he been reinstated at this point? I think yesterday was his second day.
Kela is being reinstated for tonight’s game.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Watching Kela do that interview he did yesterday it’s pretty clear he does not want to be here and is a complete headcase. The best thing the Pirates can do now is trade this guy and get him the hell off of this team.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Took some time to look up Morales' bio in the Bucs Media Guide. Guy has some bio. Spent time in military and served as a professor at West Point and was the Golden Knights judo coach for some time.

With that stuff in mind I just wonder how Kela didn't get the crap beat out of him if he took on Morales? Perhaps Morales defended himself without putting a world of hurt on Kela.