Pablo Reyes 80-game PED Suspension

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

545C5F687E5B7C731D0 wrote: I’m old enough to remember when Reyes was the talk of this board following a strong finish to 2018.
Me too, Iowa. I had great hopes for Pablo last year. Hope he banked the major league money, cuz he's not likely to see it again. Definitely opens up playing time for Socrates Brito and Charlie Tilson. Might even create a new spot for Kevin Kramer.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

624843734452525E310 wrote: I’m old enough to remember when Reyes was the talk of this board following a strong finish to 2018.
Me too, Iowa. I had great hopes for Pablo last year. Hope he banked the major league money, cuz he's not likely to see it again. Definitely opens up playing time for Socrates Brito and Charlie Tilson. Might even create a new spot for Kevin Kramer.
Reyes wasn't a threat to Kramer. He had already been DFA'd and at best would try to turn heads again in AAA. I suspect Kramer and Tucker will vie for a 2nd utility spot in ST along with Gonzalez who seems to be a lock but one or both could begin the season in AAA.