DBacks and Blue Jays Looking For Pitching Upgrades

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

595B414751340 wrote: I see Kela has forearm tightness (removed from last night's game) so I don't see anyone being interested in him.

TBH, we don't have much to trade that has any value, absent Bell. Frazier might get you a serviceable prospect that might turn into something. What we have on the mound won't get you much at all. Holland doesn't get anything but cash considerations. Kela's stock went down last night. Maybe Rodriguez might get you something.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

6373724553535F300 wrote: I see Kela has forearm tightness (removed from last night's game) so I don't see anyone being interested in him.

TBH, we don't have much to trade that has any value, absent Bell.  Frazier might get you a serviceable prospect that might turn into something.  What we have on the mound won't get you much at all.  Holland doesn't get anything but cash considerations.  Kela's stock went down last night.  Maybe Rodriguez might get you something.

I would go for international bonus money for some of the stiffs we have to dump.