Grapefruit League opener.

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

6856535B4850505B7B5E495A0D3F0 wrote: Our mighty Bucs are undefeated with a 6-4 win over the Orioles. Polanco and Todd Frazier homered. Newman and Gonzalez each had 2 hits and Hayes had a double. 8 pitchers went an inning each. Kuhl started the game with 2 singles and then struck out the next 3 batters swinging. No word yet on when World Series tickets will go on sale.  ;)
Bucs remain undefeated as they played the Blue Jays to a 2-2 tie in 7innings. I believe Keller gave up both runs.
I listened to the game which was curiously scheduled for 6 1/2 innings. Not even 7. Both teams knew in advance it would end after the top of the 7th.

Alford crushed a long HR.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

4E636E7F78697E3E3D0C0 wrote: Our mighty Bucs are undefeated with a 6-4 win over the Orioles. Polanco and Todd Frazier homered. Newman and Gonzalez each had 2 hits and Hayes had a double. 8 pitchers went an inning each. Kuhl started the game with 2 singles and then struck out the next 3 batters swinging. No word yet on when World Series tickets will go on sale.  ;)
Bucs remain undefeated as they played the Blue Jays to a 2-2 tie in 7innings. I believe Keller gave up both runs.
I listened to the game which was curiously scheduled for 6 1/2 innings. Not even 7. Both teams knew in advance it would end after the top of the 7th.

It seems to be the norm this year. I was watching the Angels and White Sox yesterday and it was scheduled for 5. I think it has something to do with the traveling team. Don't want too many players sitting close to each other on the bus
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

.7F41444C5F47474C6C495E4D1A280 wrote: Our mighty Bucs are undefeated with a 6-4 win over the Orioles. Polanco and Todd Frazier homered. Newman and Gonzalez each had 2 hits and Hayes had a double. 8 pitchers went an inning each. Kuhl started the game with 2 singles and then struck out the next 3 batters swinging. No word yet on when World Series tickets will go on sale.  ;)

It seems to be the norm this year. I was watching the Angels and White Sox yesterday and it was scheduled for 5. I think it has something to do with the traveling team. Don't want too many players sitting close to each other on the bus

I think today is a 5 inning game.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

123F32232435226261500 wrote: .Our mighty Bucs are undefeated with a 6-4 win over the Orioles. Polanco and Todd Frazier homered. Newman and Gonzalez each had 2 hits and Hayes had a double. 8 pitchers went an inning each. Kuhl started the game with 2 singles and then struck out the next 3 batters swinging. No word yet on when World Series tickets will go on sale.  ;)

and half priced tickets?
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

153332253323500 wrote: .Our mighty Bucs are undefeated with a 6-4 win over the Orioles. Polanco and Todd Frazier homered. Newman and Gonzalez each had 2 hits and Hayes had a double. 8 pitchers went an inning each. Kuhl started the game with 2 singles and then struck out the next 3 batters swinging. No word yet on when World Series tickets will go on sale.  ;)

and half priced tickets?
Not if Bob has anything to do with it!