Official Game Thread - 4/18 - Bucs @ Brew Crew

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

624F42535445521211200 wrote: I'm so tired of incompetent HP umpires. I'm ready for electronic ball/strike signals in the ump's ear. Moran takes an obvious ball 4 for strike 2 and then strikes out. The HP umps in each of the past few games have been brutal.
It happens so darn much that I have come to expect it. I am with you on the electronic ball/strike. Would speed up the game as well. Batter wouldn't be able to step out and stare at the ump :D
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

536D6860736B6B604065726136040 wrote: I'm so tired of incompetent HP umpires. I'm ready for electronic ball/strike signals in the ump's ear. Moran takes an obvious ball 4 for strike 2 and then strikes out. The HP umps in each of the past few games have been brutal.
It happens so darn much that I have come to expect it. I am with you on the electronic ball/strike. Would speed up the game as well. Batter wouldn't be able to step out and stare at the ump :D

yeah, why even fiddle around with moving mound, runner in extra innings, relief pitcher rule when biggest improvement in game would be getting ball and strike calls correct.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

587E7F687E6E1D0 wrote: I'm so tired of incompetent HP umpires. I'm ready for electronic ball/strike signals in the ump's ear. Moran takes an obvious ball 4 for strike 2 and then strikes out. The HP umps in each of the past few games have been brutal.

yeah, why even fiddle around with moving mound, runner in extra innings, relief pitcher rule when biggest improvement in game would be getting ball and strike calls correct.
That was a Blast by Reynolds!! Let's go Bucs
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

340A0F07140C0C072702150651630 wrote: I'm so tired of incompetent HP umpires. I'm ready for electronic ball/strike signals in the ump's ear. Moran takes an obvious ball 4 for strike 2 and then strikes out. The HP umps in each of the past few games have been brutal.

That was a Blast by Reynolds!! Let's go Bucs
Moran and Reynolds- Bucs are playing Long Ball!!
maher.timothy20@gm

Post by maher.timothy20@gm »

Moran looked good last year and looks better this year.

What if we get a decent trade offer for him in July? Do you trade him? Or his he our starting 1st baseman when the team is (possibly) good again in 2023?
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Big hit by Bryan Reynolds. He continues to impress along with many others in this lineup. This team battles hard so far every game and are very fun to watch in their own way.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

032435313429162235343429500 wrote: Big hit by Bryan Reynolds. He continues to impress along with many others in this lineup. This team battles hard so far every game and are very fun to watch in their own way.
Stratton :(
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

615F5A52415959527257405304360 wrote: Big hit by Bryan Reynolds. He continues to impress along with many others in this lineup. This team battles hard so far every game and are very fun to watch in their own way.
Stratton :(
Moran !!-
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

RTJR - Rich Rod gets the win. Pirates win the series.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5F78696D68754A7E696868750C0 wrote: Big hit by Bryan Reynolds. He continues to impress along with many others in this lineup. This team battles hard so far every game and are very fun to watch in their own way.
Raise It!! Bucs take the series IN MILWAUKEE.