Polanco Broke COVID-19 Protocol

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Polanco Broke COVID-19 Protocol

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

092429383F2E39797A4B0 wrote: He tested positive for covid last year. So he shouldn't be able to get it now regardless of which training service he used. But I'm all for sidelining him as long as possible. And give him as long a rehab in AAA as possible.
_______

Yeah, instead of Polanco with his .200 average, 3 HR's and 4 SB, we are so much better off with Tom and his .125 average with 0 HR's and 0 SB or even better Hunter Owers with his .000 BA, 0 HR's and 0 SB.
We knw what they have in Polanco after 740 games and 2,627 ABs. And we've seen countless base running mistakes, fielding mistakes and an inability to throw. But you're right Shedman. In Owens 2 games and 3 ABs we can be certain he won't do any  better. And Tom has played 7 games with 16 ABs so that's almost as much as Polanco. They should play the guy who's proven he's not any good because we can be sure the guys who have barely ever played will not do as well.  ::)
________

And the can goes tumbling down the road.

Wouldn't continuing to play Polanco, with his less than LMG-type performance, be a textbook example of kicking the can down the road?

That's Shedman's mantra and he has to work it in whether it makes any sense or not.   ;D

I must say that I admire his consistency. And it rarely makes sense.