A's Troll Bucs, Bucs fire a broadside

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

7D5B5A4D5B4B380 wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/pi ... d=msedgntp

The Oakland Athletics’ social media team thought it had an easy win over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, but it turned out to be less simple than that.

I don't have a Twitter account so I can't open either the Athletics tweet or the Pirates response in the link you posted.  Can you tell me what both said?  Thanks.

I don't have twitter either, when I read the article the videos on twitter opened after a slight delay.

Thanks. I'll try again. Guess I was too impatient.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

4D5A4C5C191F181E18162F0 wrote: I keep goofing around calling them the Las Vegas Pirates but then found out the BUCS lease at PNC goes to 2030.

I'm convinced Vegas will get a MLB team. I'm also convinced that if the Pirate organization continue's to remain on the path they are on the fan base will be a joke and regardless of the lease they will move out of the Burgh. If the BUCS could just have 1 really decent season it could get the young people back into them. I'm guessing the Steelers/Penguins are what the younger generation in Pittsburgh follow way more then the Pirates. I don't live there so it's just a guess but I know in my family there are only 2 of us who love the Pirates and we both were raised on great Pirate teams.

Go back and look at attendance in the 70s etc.  I don't think they'll burn the lease.