Mitch Keller on Covid19 DL

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

NewMexicoLobo

Post by NewMexicoLobo »

6E796F7F3A3C3B3D3B350C0 wrote: Off topic but did you see what happened to John Rahm on the PGA tour?? Guy has a 6 shot lead and pretty damn sure he would have won today but he tested positive and had to forfeit. I'm thinking that cost him a million dollars.

Coming off the 17th green whatever health damage there is to others has already been done. Let the guy wear a frickin' mask and finish the win, and then give the TV interviewers masks and interview the guy at a distance.

Geez.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

0823310B233E2F25290A292429460 wrote: Off topic but did you see what happened to John Rahm on the PGA tour?? Guy has a 6 shot lead and pretty damn sure he would have won today but he tested positive and had to forfeit. I'm thinking that cost him a million dollars.

Coming off the 17th green whatever health damage there is to others has already been done. Let the guy wear a frickin' mask and finish the win, and then give the TV interviewers masks and interview the guy at a distance.

Geez.

I don't think they can make exceptions just because he's in the lead.  What if the same happened to a player who was 10 strokes back, but he insisted to be allowed to play because, with a good fourth round, he had a chance to move up the leaderboard and thus make more money?  Letting guys go out and play by themselves would be a nightmare.