The Roster

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: The Roster

Post by Doc »

Glad to see Capra sent off. Now send Williams with him and promote Gonzales. Play him everyday for the rest of the way.
Osushawn

Post by Osushawn »

Its really going to suck when they nontender Andujar and he goes somewhere next year and plays lights out. He is hitting the ball well and has earned the right to be here.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

You are probably correct. Henry Davis DH tonight instead of Andujar.They didn't draft Davis to
pay him all that money and sit on the bench.
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Wildwoodcoach wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:32 pm You are probably correct. Henry Davis DH tonight instead of Andujar.They didn't draft Davis to
pay him all that money and sit on the bench.
Yes, but like all Pirates, he's sure to see plenty of time on the bench. Especially if he gets on a hot streak.,
There's no basement in the Alamo.
PooperScooper !

Post by PooperScooper ! »

Davis isn`t ready just watch he will be in AAA next season. Hayes sure is increasing his off season value. I still dont like Bae.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

PooperScooper ! wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:09 am Davis isn`t ready just watch he will be in AAA next season. Hayes sure is increasing his off season value. I still dont like Bae.
You could be correct about Davis playing in AAA in 2024. I keep thinking about next season, and right now I think Palacios, Joe and possibly Andujar who has played well in September could be on the bench. Trillio would be a very good back up infielder and possibly Delay backing up Endy. Also it sounds like Cutch and the Organization want to work out a contract. That is a bench of six players without even signing a first baseman. Palacios and Joe have options remaining, so one or both could begin the season at Indy, which if they continue to play well in ST I doubt that would happen. I just think it is going to be an interesting offseason as the FO figures out next season’s roster.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

PooperScooper ! wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:09 am Davis isn`t ready just watch he will be in AAA next season. Hayes sure is increasing his off season value. I still dont like Bae.
Not sure what you mean about Hayes? He isn'y going anywhere
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Holderman to IL (thumb). Moreta recalled.
There's no basement in the Alamo.