Official Game Thread - 8/6 - Bucs @ Brewers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Wildwoodcoach

Re: Official Game Thread - 8/6 - Bucs @ Brewers

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

7 dominant innings 2 hit innings for Oviedo. Right now I think he is our best Pitcher
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Reynolds 2 run pinch hit bomb 4-0
Doc

Post by Doc »

Reynolds with a two run HR. He’s been heating up lately.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Holderman does his job in the 8th. Even though it’s not a save situation, I’m anticipating seeing Bednar in the 9th, partly because he wants to get the bad results from last night behind him.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mlodzinski makes it interesting but holds on to secure the win. It’s never easy in that house of horrors up there. Bucs come away with a split. I’ll take that every time in that park.
Possum

Post by Possum »

I left the computer to watch the game on tv. I can't stand listening to KY as the color man. I can put up with Block so much more than I can KY.

I love the way the game was won with contributions from star players like Reynolds and some of the young kids finding their way.

I don't want to say that there is light at the end of the tunnel for Bucs until they get rid of Haines and Marin.
Let's Go Bucs
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Forget to say RAISE IT!!
Possum

Post by Possum »

Hey Doc, great to see your comment while you are on your Mediterranean cruise. Next thing we'll know you will be trying out for Team Italy in the next World Baseball Classic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Bucs
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Hayes made throwing the ball away look easy today. :D

When he bobbled the ball the other day but just barely got the guy at 1B, the announcers didn't mention the bobble but told us Hayes always knows exactly how much time he has to make the throw. Today when he threw the ball away, Capps said Hayes didn't realize how much time he had.
There's no basement in the Alamo.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Possum wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:56 pm Hey Doc, great to see your comment while you are on your Mediterranean cruise. Next thing we'll know you will be trying out for Team Italy in the next World Baseball Classic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since my mom was Italian I guess I could qualify to play with them. Mama Mia, what a fiasco that would be.