Afternoon in SF

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Afternoon in SF

Post by Bobster21 »

020A093E280D2A254B0 wrote: Why is the defense so bad?  Frazier with a bobble and couldn't turn the double play.  1-0 Giants before the Pirates even bat.

(listening to radio feed)

It was hit too slowly, even with a perfect turn, I don't think they get him at first.
Not a good feed from Mercer. Frazier just made sure he caught it.
iabucco

Afternoon in SF

Post by iabucco »

I agree that was a bad throw from Mercer, that was not Frazier's fault. Actually, a good play by him to catch it.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Afternoon in SF

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Ok, Frazier did tie it up with a double in the first.

Walk just kept saying that Frazier bobbled the ball and couldn't get the throw off.

Thanks for the info. 1-1.
DemDog

Afternoon in SF

Post by DemDog »

Been half watching/listening to the game as I browse the web a bit. Seems to me that this team is in a funk in that they don't seem to have any energy at the plate and they are not making "all" the plays in the field. To me they are playing now not to win but not to lose.
Bobster21

Afternoon in SF

Post by Bobster21 »

24050D240F07600 wrote: Been half watching/listening to the game as I browse the web a bit.  Seems to me that this team is in a funk in that they don't seem to have any energy at the plate and they are not making "all" the plays in the field.  To me they are playing now not to win but not to lose.
Looks that way to me too. :(
Bobster21

Afternoon in SF

Post by Bobster21 »

:o

Go ahead run scores on a 2-out fly ball to Marte than he horribly misjudges.
rucker59@gmail.com

Afternoon in SF

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Well, they've got 2 innings to shake off the funk.  Watson gives a lead off double.  And Marte gives up on an easy flyball.

I can't STAND that kind of crap.  Between Marte and Polanco they have no business cashing their checks. How many games has MArte cost this team? And he screws around like that? Man. That makes me sick
massbucsfan

Afternoon in SF

Post by massbucsfan »

2D2A3C343A2D6A661F38323E3633713C30325F0 wrote: Well, they've got 2 innings to shake off the funk.  Watson gives a lead off double.  And Marte gives up on an easy flyball.

I can't STAND that kind of crap.  Between Marte and Polanco they have no business cashing their checks. How many games has MArte cost this team? And he screws around like that? Man. That makes me sick
Atleast he made up for it in the top of the eighth..........not lazy pop up
rucker59@gmail.com

Afternoon in SF

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Marte is a loser.

So is polanco.

These don't want "it" bad enough. They play sometimes. Take other plays off.

These clowns have destroyed this season.
massbucsfan

Afternoon in SF

Post by massbucsfan »

Well they made interesting for a week and a half this might not be popular but I say sell sell sell come Monday