Pirates @ Brewers - 7/5 - Game Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

6F67645345604748260 wrote: We’ll be told in about the seventh inning that Steven Brault left with “left shoulder discomfort.”

6th inning
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Pirates are hitting a lot of balls sharply tonight but always right at someone.
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

That was a horrid AB from Kang. I think I’d rather see Moran in there against a lefty than whatever that was from Kang.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Liriano immediately gives up a HR. Since June 1, his ERA is 6.46. After that great start, he's become a liability.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

Arcia has killed us all year
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

Man, I like Hurdle, but what a dichotomy between he and Counsel. Counsel goes to Hader in the seventh inning with the game on the line. The Pirates, down by only one run, with both Crick and Vazquez available, goes to Dovydas.
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

4F47447365406768060 wrote: Man, I like Hurdle, but what a dichotomy between he and Counsel. Counsel goes to Hader in the seventh inning with the game on the line. The Pirates, down by only one run, with both Crick and Vazquez available, goes to Dovydas.

And just like that...a one run deficit is three runs. That’s enough of this game for the night. Try again tomorrow.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

080003342207202F410 wrote: Man, I like Hurdle, but what a dichotomy between he and Counsel. Counsel goes to Hader in the seventh inning with the game on the line. The Pirates, down by only one run, with both Crick and Vazquez available, goes to Dovydas.

And just like that...a one run deficit is three runs. That’s enough of this game for the night. Try again tomorrow.

It is INFURIATING.

Neverwhatshisname gives up another. Totally frustrated.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

Thank you Lithuanian Loser!!!!
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Yea that’s simply inexcusable going to Neverauskas there with so much on the line these games. Is Clint brain dead or something?? Does he not know that Neverauskas stinks and is not a guy you put in a one run game against the Brewers. Where is Crick tonight for the 8th inning?? I mean these are moves that really make you wonder what in the hell Clint is thinking.