So, who is going to go

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

So, who is going to go

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

I'm sure that many of us have an idea concerning who is going to be gone by July 31st. Let's see who is write. my picks

1. Rodrigues

2. Frazier

3. Anderson

Longshot- Gamel

Anxious to hear what you guys think
fjk090852-7

So, who is going to go

Post by fjk090852-7 »

You have good choices, and I would agree with

1) Frazier

2) Rich Rod

3) Anderson

My wild card is Perez since some catchers on contending teams have been injured.
Surgnbuck

So, who is going to go

Post by Surgnbuck »

I think it will be:

Tucker

Anderson

Rich Rod

Difo

I don't think anyone will offer enough for Frazier, and he'll get traded in the offseason.

I predict that Polanco will end up on the 60 day IL and stay on it the rest of the season, and get his 3 million dollar buyout.
WildwoodDave2

So, who is going to go

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5C7A7D68616D7A6C640F0 wrote: I think it will be:

Tucker

Anderson

Rich Rod

Difo

I don't think anyone will offer enough for Frazier, and he'll get traded in the offseason.

I predict that Polanco will end up on the 60 day IL and stay on it the rest of the season, and get his 3 million dollar buyout.
I assume Tucker and Difo would be part of a package with Anderson or R Rod. Sure wouldn't get much by themselves
WildwoodDave2

So, who is going to go

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

7E585F4A434F584E462D0 wrote: I think it will be:

Tucker

Anderson

Rich Rod

Difo

I agree on Polanco
WildwoodDave2

So, who is going to go

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

0836333B2830303B1B3E293A6D5F0 wrote: I think it will be:

Tucker

Anderson

Rich Rod

Difo

I agree on Polanco
Also on the opening thread I typed WRITE instead of RIGHT. Thank goodness my former students don't see this :D
mouse

So, who is going to go

Post by mouse »

Frazier

Anderson

Rodriquez

And possibly Stallings

With so few teams in contention, there likely won't be the amount of trade activity you normally would see.
Surgnbuck

So, who is going to go

Post by Surgnbuck »

77494C44574F4F446441564512200 wrote: I think it will be:

Tucker

Anderson

Rich Rod

Difo

I agree on Polanco
Also on the opening thread I typed WRITE instead of RIGHT. Thank goodness my former students don't see this :D
It's considered bad form to point out spelling errors on the internet I think. I don't correct spelling. I used to hate the really super smart kids who would ask, "spelling counts correct?" My way of thinking is, if spelling doesn't have to be correct, then your answer is never wrong, you just misspelled the entire thing.
WildwoodDave2

So, who is going to go

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

517770656C60776169020 wrote: I think it will be:

Tucker

Anderson

Rich Rod

Difo

I agree on Polanco
It's considered bad form to point out spelling errors on the internet I think. I don't correct spelling. I used to hate the really super smart kids who would ask, "spelling counts correct?"  My way of thinking is, if spelling doesn't have to be correct, then your answer is never wrong, you just misspelled the entire thing.
I like your way of thinking!
2drfischer@gmail.c

So, who is going to go

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

6C4A4D58515D4A5C543F0 wrote: I think it will be:

Tucker

Anderson

Rich Rod

Difo

[highlight]I predict that Polanco will end up on the 60 day IL and stay on it the rest of the season[/highlight], and get his 3 million dollar buyout.

Please, please, please, please, please be right.