Felipe Vazquez

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Felipe Vazquez

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

I read read where he goes on trial today- Surprised it took this long for it to happen. Although we don't know all the derails, he must be a sick individual. If convicted, he deserves what he gets
DemDog

Felipe Vazquez

Post by DemDog »

I heard that if he is convicted he could face deportation to his home country of Venezuela. That would almost mean he gets a death sentence because of his notoriety and possible wealth. All of this depends on the political situation there.
WildwoodDave2

Felipe Vazquez

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

55747C557E76110 wrote: I heard that if he is convicted he could face deportation to his home country of Venezuela.  That would almost mean he gets a death sentence because of his notoriety and possible wealth.  All of this depends on the political situation there.
The girl was 13. Ridiculous!! There is a sign on my neighbor's lawn which reads "Shoot your local Pedophile". damn right
Javy

Felipe Vazquez

Post by Javy »

76575F765D55320 wrote: I heard that if he is convicted he could face deportation to his home country of Venezuela.  That would almost mean he gets a death sentence because of his notoriety and possible wealth.  All of this depends on the political situation there.
If they send him back, he'll hook up with a coyote or 2 and come back across the border with a new name and get signed at some tryout camp
2drfischer@gmail.c

Felipe Vazquez

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

2803141B620 wrote: I heard that if he is convicted he could face deportation to his home country of Venezuela.  That would almost mean he gets a death sentence because of his notoriety and possible wealth.  All of this depends on the political situation there.
If they send him back, he'll hook up with a coyote or 2 and come back across the border with a new name and get signed at some tryout camp

Maybe he'll change his name to Jose Canusee.
DemDog

Felipe Vazquez

Post by DemDog »

5305130708120209041321060C00080D4F02610 wrote: I heard that if he is convicted he could face deportation to his home country of Venezuela.  That would almost mean he gets a death sentence because of his notoriety and possible wealth.  All of this depends on the political situation there.

That is lame but funny! :D :D :D :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

Felipe Vazquez

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

56777F567D75120 wrote: I heard that if he is convicted he could face deportation to his home country of Venezuela.  That would almost mean he gets a death sentence because of his notoriety and possible wealth.  All of this depends on the political situation there.

That is lame but funny!   :D :D :D :D

Thanks, I think.