2. Ke'Bryan Hayes (R) 3B

3. Bryan Reynolds (S) LF

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Gregory Polanco (L) RF

6. Kevin Newman (R) SS

7. Jacob Stallings (R) C

8. Dustin Fowler (L) CF

9. Tyler Anderson (L) P

Followed by Trevor Cahill, Duane Underwood Jr, Kyle Crick, Sam Howard and Tyler Bashlor

Looks like a preview of the Opening Day Lineup with the exception of Fowler.  Pitchers to follow Anderson will be updated.
WildwoodDave2

Game Thread - March 26, 2021 - Bucs vs Tigers

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

77565E775C54330 wrote: 1. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

2. Ke'Bryan Hayes (R) 3B

3. Bryan Reynolds (S) LF

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Gregory Polanco (L) RF

6. Kevin Newman (R) SS

7. Jacob Stallings (R) C

8. Dustin Fowler (L) CF

9. Tyler Anderson (L) P

Followed by Trevor Cahill, Duane Underwood Jr, Kyle Crick, Sam Howard and Tyler Bashlor

Looks like a preview of the Opening Day Lineup with the exception of Fowler.  Pitchers to follow Anderson will be updated.
do you happen to know if the Cub starter is a R or L hander?
CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I really wish Newman and Frazier would stop hitting .750 or .675 or whatever they're hitting. They need to save some hits for April 1 and beyond -- when it matters.

I'd bet almost anything that after doing this all spring long, Newman opens the regular season something like 1 for 19, and Frazier opens something like 3 for 37.

Mark it down.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

4F6D7E636065626D4E796F6F630C0 wrote: I really wish Newman and Frazier would stop hitting .750 or .675 or whatever they're hitting. They need to save some hits for April 1 and beyond -- when it matters.

I'd bet almost anything that after doing this all spring long, Newman opens the regular season something like 1 for 19, and Frazier opens something like 3 for 37.

Mark it down.

Funny, Yesterday I took my first look at spring training. My first thought was these guys may surprise us but then it dawned on me they are getting their hits off guys who may not be on the 25 man squad come April. I'm sure we both hope your prediction is wrong but sadly it has a good possibility of being spot on.