Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dmetz

Kang back?

Post by dmetz »

Tough crowd
BenM

Kang back?

Post by BenM »

28232B272223387D7B0C352D242323622F234C0 wrote: There was a job posting looking for a translator and baseball knowledge being a plus. Has to be for Kang, right?

I would hope that the Bucs have a better hiring process than that.

Is Kang eligible for any type of league discipline?
sdimmick3

Kang back?

Post by sdimmick3 »

this thread is ridiculous. im surprised most of you have never made multiple mistakes in life.

I know i have and i feel like i have changed. Started smoking and drinking in college at 18. Got fired from my first job for drinking too much and being late. learned a lesson, now i have about 6 drinks a year, if that, and im early for work every day. Stopped smoking 1-month ago. hardest thing i have ever had to do, but i did it.

so why cant jung-ho get a little more love? if an ordinary guy like me can do it, so can he. Yes he's entitled, but come on, he's human just like the rest of us. We all have made mistakes!
Bobster21

Kang back?

Post by Bobster21 »

4E6962410C0 wrote: There was a job posting looking for a translator and baseball knowledge being a plus. Has to be for Kang, right?

Is Kang eligible for any type of league discipline?
NH said there was going to be no discipline from the Pirates or from MLB.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang back?

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

47606B48050 wrote: There was a job posting looking for a translator and baseball knowledge being a plus. Has to be for Kang, right?

I was thinking it was for some media outlet, but why can't they just use his regular translator? It has to be Kang related, though.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang back?

Really strange to me the local media isn't running any stories about Kang. How is that not big Pirates news?

Where is he? How does he look? Is he hitting? How is his knee?

Besides the negative article by Ron Cook, I haven't seen anything. Curious minds want to know.
Osushawn

Kang back?

Post by Osushawn »

I would be curious to see who goes when he and Harrison come back. Moroff and SRod? Freese and Moroff? Freese and SRod?
Bobster21

Kang back?

Post by Bobster21 »

4A7670766D64726B050 wrote: I would be curious to see who goes when he and Harrison come back.  Moroff and SRod?  Freese and Moroff?  Freese and SRod?
Moroff for sure. But Kang is nowhere near ready. At whatever point that happens, they could have another injury or could make a trade deadline deal involving Freese or SRod or Harrison.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang back?

We don't know where Kang is in his conditioning. We don't know a time table. Where is the info, story, interview?
mouse

Kang back?

Post by mouse »

Here's what the Post Gazette has to say --

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/pira ... 1805090191