HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Yesterday, as I was scrolling among the threads, the pages within the threads were suddenly being listed in reverse order. The first page is now the last page within each thread. In addition, the posts in each thread are listed in reverse order so that the first post is now the last post and the latest post is now listed as the first post. This makes reading the threads awkward and clunky. It's like I'm reading a book written in Arabic.

I'm sure this is my fault, that I did something to cause this. Can anyone explain what I did and how I can return to normal? It would be much appreciated.
Bobster21

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by Bobster21 »

Don't know why that's happening but try logging out and logging back in.
2drfischer@gmail.c

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

6A474A5B5C4D5A1A19280 wrote: Don't know why that's happening but try logging out and logging back in.

I tried that with no luck. I even turned off the computer and that didn't correct it, either. I blame Nutting.
DemDog

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by DemDog »

Possum to the rescue. Try this please.

Go to your User CP. Click on Profile. On the left is a choice of things you can do. Click on Options. Scroll down the page you get and find the Do you want to reverse the displayed order of posts in the topic? If the box to the right of this question is checked you need to uncheck the box and then scroll down and save the changes.

2drfischer@gmail.c

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

0D2C240D262E490 wrote: Possum to the rescue.  Try this please.

Go to your User CP.  Click on Profile.  On the left is a choice of things you can do.  Click on Options.  Scroll down the page you get and find the Do you want to reverse the displayed order of posts in the topic?  If the box to the right of this question is checked you need to uncheck the box and then scroll down and save the changes. 

You're a genius, Possum! Thanks, all is back to normal. I'd sure like to know how this happened.
GreenWeenie

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by GreenWeenie »

Can someone do anything about the NL- Central Standings?  :)

We know how THAT's happening. :(
bucs607179

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by bucs607179 »

That is par for the course being a Etarip fan.
DemDog

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by DemDog »

500610040B11010A071022050F030B0E4C01620 wrote: Possum to the rescue.  Try this please.

Go to your User CP.  Click on Profile.  On the left is a choice of things you can do.  Click on Options.  Scroll down the page you get and find the Do you want to reverse the displayed order of posts in the topic?  If the box to the right of this question is checked you need to uncheck the box and then scroll down and save the changes. 

You're a genius, Possum!  Thanks, all is back to normal.  I'd sure like to know how this happened.

Glad I could help you out Doc. I have no idea how things like this happen but I knew what needed to be done to diagnose the problem and get things fixed.
JollyRoger

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by JollyRoger »

Same thing happened to my account

Thanks Possum, it was driving me crazy
2drfischer@gmail.c

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

4B6A624B60680F0 wrote: Possum to the rescue.  Try this please.

You're a genius, Possum!  Thanks, all is back to normal.  I'd sure like to know how this happened.

Glad I could help you out Doc.  I have no idea how things like this happen but I knew what needed to be done to diagnose the problem and get things fixed.

You're a gentleman and a scholar. I don't know what happened, either but, boy howdy, was I scratching my head there for a few minutes. I thought I was having a medical emergency, but then I realized it was my normal state of confusion.