Sunday Lineup

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Sunday Lineup

Post by SteadyFreddy »

I think I can speak for a lot of people and especially Bobster that if we never ever saw Robbie Inczmikowski or Joe Block ever again we would enjoy Pirates games a lot more. Both guys are beyond horrific and add nothing to the broadcast. They are both weirdos and insufferable to listen too.
Bobster21

Sunday Lineup

Post by Bobster21 »

53544556451419200 wrote: Robbie with another pithy question: "A walk-off in the bottom half of the 11th, a 3-0 pitch, you're mobbed at home plate, what just happened?"
How about the one a bit later ? " You only had 2 at bats in this game. The first came PHing for the pitcher. What put you in position to hit the walk off HR."
:D :D :D That's our Robbie. A journalist's journalist!
Bobster21

Sunday Lineup

Post by Bobster21 »

60475652574A75415657574A330 wrote: I think I can speak for a lot of people and especially Bobster that if we never ever saw Robbie Inczmikowski or Joe Block ever again we would enjoy Pirates games a lot more. Both guys are beyond horrific and add nothing to the broadcast. They are both weirdos and insufferable to listen too.
Yes Freddy. If I ever hire a spokesman, the job is yours! :)
steve49

Sunday Lineup

Post by steve49 »

4C44475046464A250 wrote: I didn't mind sending Newman but they needed to send Polanco earlier.  What is blocking the plate?  Because Newman was safe if he didn't get kicked away by the catcher.  His hand would have beaten the tag

Blocking the plate without the ball is illegal . In this case the catcher had the ball in his glove and then swung his leg out. It's a legal play . Actually a catcher can block the plate without the ball if the umpire determines he had to do it intruder to be in position to catch the throw.
rucker59@gmail.com

Sunday Lineup

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

416068416A62050 wrote: I’m putting my application in for the job of 3rd base coach for the Pirates.  It’s seems to be a low stress job, kind of like being a weatherman - just take a guess. 

As hard as runs are to come by, how you not force the Cubs to make a play at home plate? 

thank goodness you aren't wanting to be an umpire cause we both know you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other with those close pitches.  At least as 3B coach you can see from a distance!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Okay Possum, if you're going to crack on my eyesight, at least get it right: I can't see in one eye and blind out of the other! YOu gottem backward! I can call the balls and strikes for left-handed batters and coach 3rd base (but not 1st base or righties).
DemDog

Sunday Lineup

Post by DemDog »

7D7A6C646A7D3A364F68626E6663216C60620F0 wrote: I’m putting my application in for the job of 3rd base coach for the Pirates.  It’s seems to be a low stress job, kind of like being a weatherman - just take a guess. 

As hard as runs are to come by, how you not force the Cubs to make a play at home plate? 

thank goodness you aren't wanting to be an umpire cause we both know you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other with those close pitches.  At least as 3B coach you can see from a distance!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Okay Possum, if you're going to crack on my eyesight, at least get it right: I can't see in one eye and blind out of the other!  YOu gottem backward!  I can call the balls and strikes for left-handed batters and coach 3rd base (but not 1st base or righties).

Ok! I said it that way cause doing it right was too hard to explain! Have a great day!
SteadyFreddy

Sunday Lineup

Post by SteadyFreddy »

406D60717667703033020 wrote: I think I can speak for a lot of people and especially Bobster that if we never ever saw Robbie Inczmikowski or Joe Block ever again we would enjoy Pirates games a lot more. Both guys are beyond horrific and add nothing to the broadcast. They are both weirdos and insufferable to listen too.
Yes Freddy. If I ever hire a spokesman, the job is yours!  :)

Thanks Bobster just warning you now as your spokesman I might need a day off here and there before another scheduled day off to rest my voice so I am Fresh for speaking about the games in September ;D.
Bobster21

Sunday Lineup

Post by Bobster21 »

1F38292D28350A3E292828354C0 wrote: I think I can speak for a lot of people and especially Bobster that if we never ever saw Robbie Inczmikowski or Joe Block ever again we would enjoy Pirates games a lot more. Both guys are beyond horrific and add nothing to the broadcast. They are both weirdos and insufferable to listen too.
Yes Freddy. If I ever hire a spokesman, the job is yours!  :)

Thanks Bobster just warning you now as your spokesman I might need a day off here and there  before another scheduled  day off to rest my voice so I am Fresh for speaking about the games in September  ;D.

No problem. And some days I may call in someone else to speak for me, possibly someone who mumbles and stammers, because I just want you to rest even if you don't seem to need a rest. :D