Is Anyone Else Having a Problem Reaching Tim Williams Site?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

When I go to the site, my Account page displays. But when I try to go to the Pirates section, I get "Problem loading page". This just started a couple days ago.

Is anyone else having this problem?
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

173D36063127272B440 wrote: When I go to the site, my Account page displays. But when I try to go to the Pirates section, I get "Problem loading page". This just started a couple days ago.

I'm getting in okay my friend. May I suggest that you reboot your computer and try again. If that does not work I would clear all your cookies, restart the computer and give it a shot. Another thing is what URL are you using to get into the site. Try www.pittsburghbaseball.com
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

You should try different browsers also, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.
SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

02232B022921460 wrote: When I go to the site, my Account page displays. But when I try to go to the Pirates section, I get "Problem loading page". This just started a couple days ago.

I'm getting in okay my friend.  May I suggest that you reboot your computer and try again.  If that does not work I would clear all your cookies, restart the computer and give it a shot.   Another thing is what URL are you using to get into the site.  Try www.pittsburghbaseball.com

Thanks, Possum. Cleared Cookies and the problem went away!
pghpaulatl

Post by pghpaulatl »

I have ordered a Prospect Guide book and it's been almost three weeks and still not arrived.

I can get on site but there isn't a place I can find out if book has been mailed. Is there a way to contact them?
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

55424D55445049445149250 wrote: I have ordered a Prospect Guide book and it's been almost three weeks and still not arrived.

I can get on site but there isn't a place I can find out if book has been mailed. Is there a way to contact them?

Tim has said in a post he made several weeks ago that the book is at the printer. Should be mail soon. As for contacting them, I am like you unable to find a contact link. I am going to nose around and see what can find.
wtmjkj@verizon.net

Post by wtmjkj@verizon.net »

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

6360797E7F7E546271667D6E7B7A3A7A7160140 wrote: Try Tim@pittsburghbaseball.com

Thanks Wilbur. When you next talk with Tim have him something at the top of the masthead that will open a link to email him. Thanks.
wtmjkj@verizon.net

Post by wtmjkj@verizon.net »

There's several things I want to add there.
pghpaulatl

Post by pghpaulatl »

Thanks Wilbur and Possum.