Kingham P
ChitownBucco

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by ChitownBucco »

just win baby!
RichD

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by RichD »

Time for Luplow to take advantage of this opportunity. This is how guys make a team for good.

Just noticed Kuhl transferred to 60 day DL ...I have a feeling its something bad we wont see him for a year or more.

Bostick up from AAA ....Good for him been playing great last 2 years.To bad he hasnt played much infield of late .
gileszee

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by gileszee »

Guess it was too much to expect Bostick to play 2B tonight. Oh nevermind...forgot Serpico was off last night. :P
Ecbucs

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by Ecbucs »

303E3B32242D3232570 wrote: Guess it was too much to expect Bostick to play 2B tonight.  Oh nevermind...forgot Serpico was off last night.   :P

it is strange, the Bucs have no problems playing S-Rod anywhere, Bostick has played more games at second than any other position. However, he hasn't played an inning there at Indy this year. I guess Kramer, Newman and Moroff have gotten all the time there.
BenM

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by BenM »

Another shot to the head for Cervelli.

I'm not sure how long he can keep catching.

This inning is a disaster.
SteadyFreddy

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by SteadyFreddy »

I’m tired of Rodriguez playing all the time. If he isn’t going to hit which we know he isn’t then at least field the ball when it’s hit to you. Another bad start for Kingham tonight already down 2-0.
SteadyFreddy

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Check that 4-0 Cubs. Kingham has been really bad his last two starts. He has given the Pirates essentially no chance to win either of those games.
Bobster21

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by Bobster21 »

14332226233E01352223233E470 wrote: I’m tired of Rodriguez playing all the time. If he isn’t going to hit which we know he isn’t then at least field the ball when it’s hit to you. Another bad start for Kingham tonight already down 2-0.
NH deserves credit for the trades. But until Hurdle is replaced by a manager who's interested in actually winning, what's the point?
dmetz

8/1 Bucs versus Cubs...

Post by dmetz »

If we can grab a couple here quick, we've got a lot of game to play.

Mr. Freeze, stay hot.