Kevin Kramer Now Listed as Outfielder

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

I know, I know, earth-shattering news. But I think the Pirates may be considering Kramer for the 2020 MLB roster, and they need a left-handed bat on the bench. With Jason Martin injured, who else is there? Methinks Kramer will only need to beat Socrates Brito for a spot on the 26 going north. Multi-position players have an in here.
BenM

Post by BenM »

Every move they make in the outfield makes me wonder if Polanco's shoulder is totally shot.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

4F656E5E697F7F731C0 wrote: I know, I know, earth-shattering news. But I think the Pirates may be considering Kramer for the 2020 MLB roster, and they need a left-handed bat on the bench. With Jason Martin injured, who else is there? Methinks Kramer will only need to beat Socrates Brito for a spot on the 26 going north. Multi-position players have an in here.

I can live with Kramer on the bench and playing multiple positions ala SRod for one year.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

15343C153E36510 wrote: I know, I know, earth-shattering news. But I think the Pirates may be considering Kramer for the 2020 MLB roster, and they need a left-handed bat on the bench. With Jason Martin injured, who else is there? Methinks Kramer will only need to beat Socrates Brito for a spot on the 26 going north. Multi-position players have an in here.

I can live with Kramer on the bench and playing multiple positions ala SRod for one year.

the team must see more in him than in Pablo Reyes so there could be at least a slight improvement on the bench.