MLB Network dumps Chris Rose

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Rose announced this on the show Friday. I can't believe it. This is why I have a hard time staying with any kind of show.

Intentional Talk is a fun show, and Chris Rose and Kevin Millar have an incredible chemistry. I love the show because you didn't have to be a star to make it on for interviews.

Rose offered no reason other than cutbacks due to Covid. Chris Rose I'm certain gets paid a pretty penny, and MLB obviously doing a salary dump on this one. He does the NFL Network, and was the host of one of the most underrated sports programs, "The Best Damn Sports Show, Period."

MLB just continues to pull the rug out from me for my non-game time baseball entertainment.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

45636471787463757D160 wrote: Rose announced this on the show Friday. I can't believe it. This is why I have a hard time staying with any kind of show.

Intentional Talk is a fun show, and Chris Rose and Kevin Millar have an incredible chemistry. I love the show because  you didn't have to be a star to make it on for interviews.

Rose offered no reason other than cutbacks due to Covid. Chris Rose I'm certain gets paid a pretty penny, and MLB obviously doing a salary dump on this one. He does the NFL Network, and was the host of one of the most underrated sports programs, "The Best Damn Sports Show, Period."

MLB just continues to pull the rug out from me for my non-game time baseball entertainment.
"The Best Damn Sports Show, Period" was a good show. Rose is a good broadcaster.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I guess we'll need to amp up our game to provide Surg with more non-game entertainment. I can see giving Dave that 1, but the rest of us just 2.5? Wow.
BellevueBuc

Post by BellevueBuc »

Bob Nutting wins again.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6E5B4C4C477E4C4C47404C290 wrote: I guess we'll need to amp up our game to provide Surg with more non-game entertainment.  I can see giving Dave that 1, but the rest of us just 2.5?  Wow. 

For someone with no TV, you are pretty well informed.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Who needs a TV? I dnk about Wildwood, but in many other places around our world, we have this thing called "the internet." Then, there's "satellite radio." And, if you get out a little, you could run into "other people." ;)