Official Game Thread - 6/30 - Bucs @ Rockies

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

784D5A5A51685A5A51565A3F0 wrote: Sure, you might go 20 yards longer.

20 yards deeper into the woods!  ;)

Sad but true.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

6D7A6C7C393F383E38360F0 wrote:

Now they will pack them in Friday to watch the Brewers kick our A but Bob will get "Big and Rich". ;)

They aren't packing anything in. Maybe the word isn't out that the place is fully opened. I'm not joking, the stands are going to look not much different then what you saw in June.

It's actually going to be kind of embarrassing if the weather turns for the better for the game tonight. All this "Re-opening" marketing fizzled out, and to have promoted a big name band to play, and not have but a handful of people there to watch is going to be bad optics.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

674146535A5641575F340 wrote:

Now they will pack them in Friday to watch the Brewers kick our A but Bob will get "Big and Rich". ;)

They aren't packing anything in. Maybe the word isn't out that the place is fully opened. I'm not joking, the stands are going to look not much different then what  you saw in June.

It's actually going to be kind of embarrassing if the weather turns for the better for the game tonight. All this "Re-opening" marketing fizzled out, and to have promoted a big name band to play, and not have but a handful of people there to watch is going to be bad optics.

Until they can promote "Re-Opening Under New Management" the fans are not going to be impressed. ;)
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

072A27363120377774450 wrote: Until they can promote "Re-Opening Under New Management" the fans are not going to be impressed.  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
shedman

Post by shedman »

Think about the optics of the team Cherington has fielded and then you get an idea why the fans are staying away in droves.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

496469787F6E79393A0B0 wrote:

They aren't packing anything in. Maybe the word isn't out that the place is fully opened. I'm not joking, the stands are going to look not much different then what  you saw in June.

Until they can promote "Re-Opening Under New Management" the fans are not going to be impressed.  ;)

HA! Brilliant!
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

597F786D64687F69610A0 wrote:

I figured with Big & Rich playing after the game Friday they would have a big crowd. Although I forgot about Covid and am not sure PNC is allowed to be full. Pa. probably different then NJ.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Visiting teams fans in town to further line BOB's pockets so that he has enough to last his lifetime, his kids' lifetimes, and his kids' kids' lifetimes.  The guy's got it made.

What a country!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

4E594F5F1A1C1B1D1B152C0 wrote:

I figured with Big & Rich playing after the game Friday they would have a big crowd. Although I forgot about Covid and am not sure PNC is allowed to be full. Pa. probably different then NJ.

Big and Rich are tonight to christen PNC being fully opened