Trading Deadline

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Trading Deadline

Post by DemDog »

194F594D425848434E596B4C464A424705482B0 wrote: Priester for Reds 2b India. Proven bat when healthy and still cheap. Can still work in Gonzales .
That would be a public relations nightmare
Besides, doc wouldn't be able to handle it! :D
it's either that or his game thread on this thread GOING ON HIS PERMANENT RECORD

I'm glad you're all having fun at my expense.  [highlight]Would you like for me to fall down some steps for you?[/highlight]

Not to fear Doc, Surg will be on hand to rescue you! :D :D :D :D
Osushawn

Trading Deadline

Post by Osushawn »

Bucs listening to offers for both Bednar and Keller. That would be interesting to dump Keller. Can they include Hayes as well?
ChillinStation

Trading Deadline

Post by ChillinStation »

Bednar is the only thing on the Pirates that works. But I would still trade him. There has to be a ready to go bat somewhere ? Need a Giles or Bay type stud move by BC.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Trading Deadline

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

08292108232B4C0 wrote: Priester for Reds 2b India. Proven bat when healthy and still cheap. Can still work in Gonzales .
That would be a public relations nightmare
Besides, doc wouldn't be able to handle it! :D
it's either that or his game thread on this thread GOING ON HIS PERMANENT RECORD

I'm glad you're all having fun at my expense.  [highlight]Would you like for me to fall down some steps for you?[/highlight]

Not to fear Doc, Surg will be on hand to rescue you!   :D :D :D :D

He’d step on my fingers.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Trading Deadline

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Trade Deadline action kicks off with the Dodgers acquiring Kike Hernandez from the Bosox for two relievers, Nick Robertson and Justin Hagenman.
Osushawn

Trading Deadline

Post by Osushawn »

Santana going to the Brewers for Jhonny Severino a shortstop prospect
steve49

Trading Deadline

Post by steve49 »

2D1117110A03150C620 wrote: Santana going to the Brewers for Jhonny Severino a shortstop prospect

Here's something I found when the brewers signed him. I also looked up his first 2 professional seasons and he looks pretty good. Around .250 with a low K rate.

https://www.mlb.com/news/brewers-2022-i ... -prospects
CarolinaBucco

Trading Deadline

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I don't want the Pirates to trade Bednar.

I want them to TRY to win next year, ideally with Skenes anchoring the rotation, and they will need Bednar to do that.

And if they trade Bednar they will not get anything of significance in return. It'll be something like two mid-level middle infield prospects, one in AA and one in A.
bucs607179

Trading Deadline

Post by bucs607179 »

654754494A4F48476453454549260 wrote: I don't want the Pirates to trade Bednar.

I want them to TRY to win next year, ideally with Skenes anchoring the rotation, and they will need Bednar to do that.

And if they trade Bednar they will not get anything of significance in return. It'll be something like two mid-level middle infield prospects, one in AA and one in A.

It's the Pirate way :(
Ecbucs

Trading Deadline

Post by Ecbucs »

has Hill made his last start for the Bucs? I could see him bringing back a similar lottery ticket as Santana or at least Ben asking for one.